please say a prayer for Jeremy and his wife

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey good news... 3rd doctor perinatal {high risk babydoc} said bed rest fluids & observation for the weekend. no reason to deliver early! still 4 days in the hospital but beats 2 months!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's great news! 8)

I had to stay home and be Mr Mom for two weeks when my wife was hospitalized for two weeks before she gave birth to the twin.

That was rough, I'm hardly good at being a dad and I really sucked at being a mom. Mismatched clothes, I didn't know how to do little girls hair and my mother inlaw over trying to help. :shock:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great news....every parent who has been in this place has a sinking feeling when we see these posts.

All the best for mom, baby, and dad.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
First thing is first... Thanks God, Momma & my son are OK. The issue was a very low level of Amnionic Fluid and it seems to be coming back up at a fairly steady rate & the baby is out of the "immenent danger zone".

They're keeping momma and the baby in her belly in the hospital over the weekend for observation to make sure the level of water around the baby is maintaining/steadily increasing. She's been on IVs for 48 hours and those are out now... Anyway, long story short all seems to be well enough for me to have made a mad dash home for a shower, a nap & a quick post on Mikeys Board.

On behalf of my wife and son as well as from myself personally thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, good vibes and well wishes. They are all appreciated and honestly I have a feeling they have kept me going and helped me at least look strong when Andrea was looking throughout this ordeal. Thank you all again!

Mikey P

Administrator
I talked to Jeremy tonight and his wife will be in the hospital for two more days then she can come home if her fluid levels stay proper.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Talked with J last night, he's hanging in there as Mr Mom, there little guy is struggling without his mom but hopefully she comes home today.

Jeremy said they think she will be back to safe enough levels for them to release her today. 8)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thank God.

I'm not kidding Jeremy. I've been thinking about you and your family everyday.

It pains me to see that kind of thing happen. It makes it even more close to home when it's a friend.

Have a happy life and cherish what you have bro.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
yor OK Jeremy....for being the craziest little mofo on the PLANET........
glad all is OK......!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom