Please Welcome OLDDUFFY

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Albert,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. You're right that Kleen rite private labeled thier machine for Chemdry. I was looking at the upholstery tool which has prior art features that they patented on their glides and didn't disclose to the U.S. patent office,(if I remember properly) and they would have had to know about it. Then they sued Green Glides and Mytee for infringement. Hope this explanation helps.

John

OLDDUFFY

John LaBarbera said:
Hi Albert,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. You're right that Kleen rite private labeled thier machine for Chemdry. I was looking at the upholstery tool which has prior art features that they patented on their glides and didn't disclose to the U.S. patent office,(if I remember properly) and they would have had to know about it. Then they sued Green Glides and Mytee for infringement. Hope this explanation helps.

John
Truckmount girl was telling me about that but i dont see how what have you found on other tools as far as there guides i think all 3 of mine are the same and they are not all from chem dry ??Now i know why everyone wanted to tsee the glide side of my tools !! what they did to her is wrong !! But that is what big money does they bully the little guy

OLDDUFFY

CAN Someone show me pictures of the glide desighn that harris is claiming is theres and 1 that is differant as you can see i always used the same typ of tool from KleenriteThanks Oldduffy
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Albert,

John

OLDDUFFY

OLDDUFFY said:
CAN Someone show me pictures of the glide design that Harris is claiming is theres and 1 that is different as you can see i always used the same type of tool from KleenriteThanks Oldduffy
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Albert,

I'm sorry I wasn't clear. You're right that Kleen rite private labeled their machine for Chemdry. I was looking at the upholstery tool which has prior art features that they patented on their glides and didn't disclose to the U.S. patent office,(if I remember properly) and they would have had to know about it. Then they sued Green Glides and Mytee for infringement. Hope this explanation helps.

John
Yes Helps loads Now me little brain understands LOL

G

I fully support egging campaign of chem dry inventor; lol; just kidding; besides if those guys weren't around I wouldn't know who to follow behind to make extra money; lol. When I see a chem dri truck I wait till they leave and go by and drop a card, estimate, and an approxiamate time custy can expect to call me after seeing dirt rise to top of carpet; lol :lol: :p :D

OLDDUFFY

rjfdube said:
I fully support egging campaign of chem dry inventor; lol; just kidding; besides if those guys weren't around I wouldn't know who to follow behind to make extra money; lol. When I see a chem dri truck I wait till they leave and go by and drop a card, estimate, and an approxiamate time custy can expect to call me after seeing dirt rise to top of carpet; lol :lol: :p :D
You only had to follow after them if they had Bad not caring employees which is a problem for alot of us in the trade !!I Personally only had 2 callbacks in 15 years ! one was a shadow the dirt moved when you did !NO IT WAS NOT ALIVE lol

OLDDUFFY

Mikeyxj8 said:
The old owner ( INVENTOR of Chem dry ) Bob Harris lives about 2.5 miles away from me. I see him all the time. Next time I see him cruising around town in his Maserati or one of his 25 or so Ferrari's I'll throw an egg at it!! The I'll tell him what a piece of shit carpet cleaning method chem dry is.
YA BUT Now they went Truck mount lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom