PM your 2011 Entries

Bob Foster

Well???

KPTT.jpg

F

FB7777

1 resolution I made last night was to change how I conduct myself on the Internet, I am a completely different person in real life.

Although I have enjoyed it over the years, it is pointless and counterproductive.

I offer no apologies for my behavior

I look forward to contributing in a positive manner in the future and sharing my experience

I have decided not to publish my pointless list as it may be hurtful to some of our longtime contributors

Fred

PS. Bob, seriously , do not pursue this issue.

Name
Lee Stockwell
ROFL... Fred don't do it!

Even as a sometimes victim of your Don Rickles personna, I can't imagine a change like that.

K P

That award is as believable as "Mother Teresa's Hooker of the year award".Although Bob could be on both

Bob Foster

Fred Boyle said:
1 resolution I made last night was to change how I conduct myself on the Internet, I am a completely different person in real life.

Although I have enjoyed it over the years, it is pointless and counterproductive.

I offer no apologies for my behavior

I look forward to contributing in a positive manner in the future and sharing my experience

I have decided not to publish my pointless list as it may be hurtful to some of our longtime contributors

Fred

PS. Bob, seriously , do not pursue this issue.

I want to see a picture of you dressed in your Harley costume.....

Back
Top Bottom