PMF Ti. 5 - new Stainless 9502’s & SS - QD

U. S. VET.

Name
U. S. VET.
Wand was purchased as a package - installed brand new SS 9502’s and a brand new SS - QD. Please make an acceptable offer - thanks ! D3129758-13DF-456E-9B75-19661410CE8C.jpegDB22F9A6-59F3-4E44-9138-583A154EF344.jpegB776C883-DA1A-498C-8B15-658A34825071.jpeg

U. S. VET.

Name
U. S. VET.
Don’t tax yourself
Buy the Greenglide
Green glide ~ worth more than the ti. wand itself ?
does anyone use wands w o glides ~ wasn’t that normal before glides ~ than not having one shouldn’t render a ti.
wand “worthless”. imho ~ which admittedly is pretty useless, sense I don’t use them ~ hence; my opinion vs. fact

it is curious though

Mikey P

Administrator
Green glide . worth more than the ti. wand itself ?
does anyone use wands w o glides . wasn’t that normal before glides . than not having one shouldn’t render a ti.
wand “worthless”. imho . which admittedly is pretty useless, sense I don’t use them . hence; my opinion vs. fact

it is curious though

The Mach 15 and 12 wands were designed to be used with a glide. There are no metal lips to slide over the carpet if you take the glide off...
as are the Evolutions, Devs and Dangs and a couple other odd ducks

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you're selling the wand as is and it has some life left in the glide, just say the glide is half worn in the description. I don't think a new glide will help that wand sell for any more than it's worth

But if you decide on putting a new glide on it, go ahead and rebuild the PMF trigger valve, and polish the wand also and then you can list the wand in "like new" condition. You might be able to sell it for more.

But I still don't feel it's worth investing that much money in. Just sell it as is, and get rid of it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom