POG'n with Willy P

Bob Foster

Today Willy picked me up and he took me POG'n to show me how he does it.

But first we had to go do a little truck business with my Judson unit and then Willy took me to this wonderful Yiddish Deli for a corned beef on rye. We were in in heaven - wow was that good.

So off to a condo that was a referal Willy P got. The discription was a two bedroom 4th floor condo and its a little dirty but there were a few drops of blood to clean up in a few areas. So Willy knowing that came armed with a 16 ounce spray bottle of some Gucci Peroxinator (something like that) from the local distributor and off we go with his back up machine - a monster Ninja (not impressed at all except for the fill tank and wand holder - my Mytee 1005 kicks its ass) since his Recoil was in the porty hospital for a day.

A few drops of blood?......

It looked like a knife fight happened. Lord thunderin Jezzus! How about almost every where...

(sorry about the phone camera quality)
mainbathbefore.jpg

bedroombefore.jpg

bedroombefore2.jpg

Welp, I says Willy Boy! That spray bottle you got ain't enough. You gets to the drug store and buy up about 4 big jugs of peroxide and I'll do the other areas while you're gone.

Needless to say we used up all the hydrogen peroxide and conveniently decided to condemn the bathrooms carpets and the rest of the rooms left no trace of blood.

bedroombefore-1.jpg

peroxvoodoojuice.jpg

bedroomafter2.jpg

hallwayafter.jpg

Thanks for the fun day and your help Willy. Love your inline heater - it worked great.

Damn good corn beef sangy!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Stockwell said:
The blood will wick back tomorrow.

If it does,I'll have to go back , but we rinsed the spots out 5 or 6 times, most weren't billowing any red or foaming.Most of it was drips on the face yarns except for the bathrooms.If worse comes to worse, I'll "poultice" it with a bunch of old towels and weight. The suite is going on the market as the owner is quite elderly and I really can't see someone moving into that very expensive end of town and keeping that old olefin crap down. A big unit like that will probably start at $400,000 easily, be gutted and rebuilt.

The sandwiches was good Bob, but those little cream filled cones....... :wink: Another sandwich?

2120795725_63bf13695c_m.jpg

leesenter

I love hanging with Willy in Vancouver.

Bob next time have him take you to this ice cream joint with a million flavours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom