Poll for those that actually get their feet wet.

What sort of foot wear do you CARPET CLEANERS work in

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
lame but I'm interested..

Shoe prices have really gone up. I'm buying well made boots that will last longer then the $50 crap I use to buy

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Oh I also take some of that Maxim Fine Fabric solvent protector, and coat my doc's in it. Repels the presprays, and water. Before I did that the black would always fade to a green color. I have had these shoes for two years and they still look great.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I still need to invest in some red wings. I’m burning up cheep shoes every 4-12 weeks.

F

FB7777

Reebok has a corporate outlet store here and they are a customer of mine so I score fiddy percent off

I donate the savings to the Corky rapes me for fiddy % K.P. fund

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I've worn Red Wings since I was a kid. My dad wore Red Wings. My gramps wore Red Wings.

But now at $200+ I've been looking for an alternative to abuse with floor stripper and color seal.

I tried Wolverines from Sears, but they hurt my feet.

Nothing fits and lasts like Red Wings.

Wanna play like Stevie Ray.

Name
Nate W.
Adidas casual shoes with fat laces. Tied in a knot on the inside of the shoe, so I don't have to tie them everytime I take them off. Easier for me to slip them on and off rather then using booties for the estimates of rug pick ups. :D

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Summer I wear shorts so it running shoes. Winter I wear Docker pants so it dress shoes.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Black "Shoes for Crews" slip ons. Great when doing tile work, easy for slipping on and off for walkthroughs and estimates. Last 6-10 months at a cost of around $44.

R

R W

In the summer, running shoes that breathe. Lots of mesh construction. For winter, cross trainers that are all leather (or cheap vinyl...what ever they use). Hikin' boots when it's snowing. Anything that doesn't leave marks on damp carpet.

-JB-

Name
JB
KEEN BABY!
46716638-250x250-0-0_Keen+Keen+Shoes+Men+s+Bronx.jpg

Notice the toes, NEVER wear out, EVER!

Fred Homan

Bawb....velcro straps? :shock: I guess that is what the old farts wear.... :shock: shiteatinggrin

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mostly I wear white running shoes from WalMart, $22. A couple pairs last a long time but the prespray seperates the sole from the top after a while so I have to seal them back up with Shoe Goo.
But when there's snow on the ground a pair of big heavy hiking boots are the most comfortable.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
crocks here...we have a outlet store just a 1/2 hr away and i buy them for 5.99 each..
i have pretty much every color and change them out daily depending on mood..

-JB-

Name
JB
dude?

seriously Crocks?

Done get me wrong I love 'em, but not so sure I got the ballz to wear 'em on a job.

Gary Taylor

I didn’t see stilettos on the poll, but none the less, summer with shorts I wear Reeboks, winter with long pants black work like dress shoes.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
When I'm doing mostly cleaning, I can use a descent pair of tennis shoes and last atleast 6 months. But If doing heavy install atleast 3-4 times a week, I go through shoes awful fast as in sometimes once a month. You can have the best undersol but if the top of the shoe will not hold up to draggin across carpet, or tile, or wood, then it become's useless fast.

JB I may have to try those large toed shoes. Wonder if they leave blackmarks on hardsurface or white carpet.

Name
George Valliant
Nobody tease me cus you all know how sensitive i am about my sandals (without socks). Feet dry in about 2 seconds.

:oops:

Back
Top Bottom