Poly pre spray

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have a few apartments that have this cheap poly. I have used cobbs and it will not touch the nasty black crap. Extreme clean does a little better but not like it used to. They took away all of the good stuff in California. I don't like doing the purple power thing, too much foam.
What do you use?

Thank You

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
try high ph by kleenright. Its some pretty hot stuff, I think around 12 or 13 ph and I dont believe it contains any solvents. I pick up a jar from time to time

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Did an ultra-nasty and worn poly Berber today. Tried both Grease Master plus delim and Flex with delim, both double strength, plus Cobbs SP. Each worked about as well as the other. Alot of spotting with Magic Bullet. Customer was blown away.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
there isn't one, Luis
Purple power would be no better ...matter of fact, most all the heavy hitter CCing pre-sprays work better than the strongest consumer grade purple juices (which the strongest of is Zep's Industrial Purple)

poly begs for mechanical agitation (rotary with VCT pad)
Most juices will work then

or screaming heat...I mean at least 240 at the wand

that will remove the soil.
but you can't do anything about the "dulled out" look

..L.T.A.

Shawn Abbey

Name
Shawn Abbey
Have you considered Power gel from Pro's choice? When I run into such a carpet, I'll squeeze a tube of Power gel with my Olefin Pre-conditioner and apply with a Hydro-Force. It contains an oxidizer to help brighten the shaded areas. Also, on the rat-nasty ones, I'll boost my prespray with Boost All by either Prochem or Bridgepoint.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have power gel on the truck so I will give that a try tomorrow. How is the judsons S &G on poly?

glenboy

Name
GLEN
I have used Fission thru a HF sprayer in these rat nasty trailers in the hood.seems to work better than enzymes.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Depending upon the specific soils, I usually would choose Flex powder with Citrus Solv but sometimes Traffic Slam.

I strongly agree with Larry that agitation and heat will be helpful.

This is what I use when I have to break though grease.
Orange tough 90
Blend of 90% D-limonene and 10% detergent surfactants

Straight, water-rinsable, natural solvent degreaser with D-limonene for extremely heavy duty degreasing and cleaning of engines, machinery tools, grills, all metals and concrete. Blend of 90% D-limonene and 10% detergent surfactants, Orange Tough 90 is 100% active. Quickly cuts through grease, oil, dirt, cosmoline, tar, rubber burns, carbon creosote, many inks and adhesives. All natural ingredients reduce costly haulaway. No petroleum distillates. No butyl. Biodegradable. Phosphate free.

This stuff is not water down. A little goes a long way. Scrub dwell and rinse.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom