poo poo stains and white carpet.....

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
what to do???

I use cobbs pet stuff........then i sprayed with a anti-browning agent....and these pics were after

2011-08-08_11-59-37_968.jpg

2011-08-08_11-59-30_749.jpg

Then i sprayed the carpet like normal and cleaned...lightened a little more....then i sprayed browning on it again....

by the time i left they were about 30% lighter i would guess....will they fade after a while, or do i need to go back and hit it with something else quick???

Bob Foster

Pour some drug store cheapo hydrogen peroxide on it real wet, cover with foil or wrap and hold that down with a book and leave it for 24 hours. Make sure the book does not end up on the floor and transfer ink to the carpet.

The marks will be gone.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Stain zone or 40volume beauty supply peroxide or peroxcellent from vacaway etc..

Basically a good peroxide product will help.

Hopefully you don't have the colors "set" with heat.

I always tell guys not use a lot of heat at all with organic type stains while trying to remove them. (Blood, urine, poop, etc)

Rinse with lukewarm water first and then start applying chemicals to it. Also I recommend using microfiber to remove most of the spots first- microfiber seems to work better and "scrape" away more stuff from the carpet or upholstery fabric.

Bob Foster

Dump some standard cheap drug store hydrogen peroxide on it and cover it with some Saran wrap for 24 hours to slow down the evaporation. Put a book on the wrap it so it doesn't come off but make sure the book doesn't end up on the carpet and transfer dye.

It will be gone the next day.

Cheap and simple and it will work.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
i am going to call her in a day or 2, and see if they came out....otherwise ill go the 40 vol route.....

she cleaned it 1st with that natures best or first or what ever the hell its called....that may have set it to....plus a slight off white... :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Bob Foster

Off-white is no problem. Natures Miracle is enzyme and won't crack the stain.

It needs a edit.. .oxidixer to do that and the cheap hydrogen peroxide stuff from WalMart will do it for sure. I deal with this all the time and buy these little bottles of it and leave them with the customer for my spots. But warn them not to use it on dark stuff or area rugs.

tim

I usually mix HOT OSR(or cobbs) for poo, 99 times out of 100 a liquid oxidizer is not needed but if it is, I follow up with stain zone/stain magic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom