Poof from VacAway

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
I'm a little leery that my local competition might see this but I'm going to
briefly share how Poof Spotter bottles from VacAway have effectived my
bottom line. In the last year, these spotter bottles have easily added over
2k in jobs to my bottom line. Not to mention how this cleaning solution has
helped to solidify my relationship with several of my key customers. I'm ramping
up a large marketing effort with the 8oz bottle that I know will yield tremendous
results. You can't go wrong with these non-sticky 8oz spotter bottles from
Steve Smith at VacAway. Good luck.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Vacaway's chems are the cat's arse.

I would pay double for them (Don't tell STeve)

I need to do the spotter bottles once I get serious about Dallas...which may be soon.

Cue Bawb to tell us about the kiddies drinking it or whatever. shiteatinggrin

Good to hear about it Scott.

Spotter bottles, Fridge Magnets and Service Monster reminders.

Don't forget to remember to remind them to remember you so they don't forget.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I ordered 100bottles a couple of years ago too.

It works very well as an image builder tool and also the juice that was in it was actually a really good spotter. I have used it many times myself and handed it over to my customers after I was done.

I need to order more...with a new label and info on it. Good reminder- this thread is.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The selling point of the spotters is there is no sticky residue and they don't have to worry about leaving any of the solution in their carpet.

It vacuums up when dry.

Customer love the simplicity of that.

I tell them the same thing.....a little more in detail....after I'm done cleaning.

CleanEvo

I've thought about it before, but I want them to call me to clean the carpets. Usually people call when they've got a couple of spots, if they cleaned them themselves, they may delay calling by a few months.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Aris, but when they pull that spotter out to get couple spots......the spot remover will be used quickly and they'll need your service again.

At least that's the idea.

randy

Name
Randy
Definitely the greatest marketing success our industry has ever seen. The sellers of these spotters have convinced cleaners to BUY their product and then GIVE IT away to a wide open market of people that love getting stuff for free.

1) The cleaner gets the calls when someone wants a refill, major pain in the ass. You want calls that are ordering carpet cleaning services not a couple of 16 oz bottles of spotter. That whole life time free refill thing was about the dumbest idea ever. Create life time obligation on your part.

2) Five years ago we went through the last of about 5,000 custom printed bottles. Time has proven that distributing the spotter bottles does in fact delay your repeat service calls by an average of 8 months. The costs us a lot.

If you are offering spotter, make it a 32oz bottle and sell it for $19 or $29 so you at least have a margin on it. Better yet decide what business you want to be in, door to door spotter sales or professional carpet cleaning. The idea that giving someone a freebie makes them feel obligated to use your services is outdated B.S.
People will use up your free spotter and then call and ask for more free spotter because they "aren't quite ready to clean the whole place."

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
everybody loves our free refills. It gives them a warm fuzzy. I don't think it delays the carpet cleaning but I have never measured it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom