Porty for T & G cleaning!

G

Any suppliers are to email me the best price for a new Porty
for tile & grout cleaning

Whats the best PSI?

Need pump out in it!

thanks, I will be making my choice on Wed of this week!

P

Phoenix Phil

I have a Mytee M 12 with 2 2 stage vacs, auto pump out and 2 pumps 1 for carpet cleaning with heat and one that is adjustable for tile and grout.

It does very well as a 2 function machine. It is heavy though as any would be with all the pumps and vacs plus a heater. Service has been good too. It has a 2" barb for the vac hoses but comes with a 1 1/2 inch hose. I upgraded with 2" hoses from Greenie. To do 2nd story homes I bought a booster from Terry Brevik and more pressure hose. It saves carrying the machine upstairs. I'd like to see the Mytee boosters that were at Mikey fest for sale!

A pair of 3 stages would be great, could get 200 cfm, but that masterblend says:Dual two-stage vacuum motors, in-series, provide over 136" of water lift (10" of mercury) and 100 CFM.

I would like a 200 cfm machine for tile.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
:oops: :oops: :oops:

I got three x two stage in mine

I got two x three stage in my very, very old Aussie Steam-vac machine.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Ooroo,

:(

Name
Nate W.
The way I understand it is, you'd be better having 2 stages as you need lift more then cfm for tile. Of course I could be wrong.

G

No suppliers have contacted me yet!
I guess that their business is doing that good that they dont
need to sell anything!

Greenie

Steve, we're suppliers not call girls.
Most T&G porties today have a 1000+psi 15amp pump, it's not hard to find.
And most decent machines have an auto fill/auto pump out.

So....If that is all that is important to you, that and price, then the decision is simple, get the cheaper machine like a Mytee RL1200, look at mytee.com you aren't gonna find a better value priced 1200 psi machine.

and then, get an email that works, not the ICS one.

G

Les is the only supplier that have contacted me so I will be buying his unit!

Everyone is encourage to buy from suppliers that support this board so when I want to buy something big I will post it here and who ever wants my business will contact me!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom