Porty Pimping

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Here's what 7 separate circuits will get you- 4 vacs, pump at 400 PSI, 6500 watts of electric heat. Usually one is good, I thought I'd try 2.My upholstery tool was so hot I couldn't hold it anywhere near the metal. The wand tube was toasty with the water keyed open too. This was a buddy's place and he let me play. We ran a lot of cords :lol:

100_0282.jpg

100_0283.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0287.jpg

100_0288.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I was thinking of a green nuke plant. Do they make them mobile? :?:

Next up soon is pictures of the real Vorninja. It was toasted in a van fire, but with the big ol' General pump, and a 4 vac suck up system, it was pretty awesome for a 3 corder. My fuel cost per job has always been stable.

Mikey P

Administrator
How long does it take you to set that whole deal up at the client's house and where did you hide the old lady's body who you mugged to get her shopping cart handle?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I don't normally do a 7 corder, but this was a buddy's place and I wanted to experiment. Set up was about 10 minutes or so. Usually I just run one heater, but I wanted to see if it made a lot of difference to run two. It was marginal, but I keyed the wand open for a full minute and the fittings were still really hot. 5 cords are easy, but 7 , well....

Name
John LaBarbera
That's quite a set-up. If a 230 volt clothes dryer is available, Mytee has an adapter, creating 2-20 amp dedicated circuits. Would there be a benefit if you had auto fill/auto pump-out on that recoil?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John LaBarbera said:
That's quite a set-up. If a 230 volt clothes dryer is available, Mytee has an adapter, creating 2-20 amp dedicated circuits. Would there be a benefit if you had auto fill/auto pump-out on that recoil?

For the most part , I only fill maybe twice, hard to get consistant chem flow with most auto fills, and I'm working on a pump out. The splitter sounds like an idea though. Now I put the main plug from the machine to the kitchen counter wall outlet, the other to the stove. The washing machine plug is usually dedicated and most places here have another circuit in the bath. The booster only gets used if I have an upper floor to do or a large area, but I mostly concentrate on high rise work. I'm going to post pics of the vorninja tomorrow- you'll really like that.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
so that was like a 100amp setup? hope you didnt charge your buddy much, did you tell him you used $50 in electric?

John Watson

Good to hear your fuel costs are stable...You didn't show any pictures of your mountain bike and trailor set up you pull this system around Canadia with.

I do think you are taking this type of equipment and your clients cleaning expectations to many levels above the Norm of standard portable equipment. I commend you, even if you do speak funny ay. I know from the movies I have watched that on the french speaking side of Canadia they kiss your cheeks :oops: Here on West Coast we just slap ya :twisted: ,

On MB it's KMA :lol: :lol: :oops:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John Watson said:
Good to hear your fuel costs are stable...You didn't show any pictures of your mountain bike and trailor set up you pull this system around Canadia with.

I do think you are taking this type of equipment and your clients cleaning expectations to many levels above the Norm of standard portable equipment. I commend you, even if you do speak funny ay. I know from the movies I have watched that on the french speaking side of Canadia they kiss your cheeks :oops: Here on West Coast we just slap ya :twisted: ,

On MB it's KMA :lol: :lol: :oops:

Lee's Senter's in town teaching courses again- I'll have to muddy him up.

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Willy P said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":221lthol]That's quite a set-up. If a 230 volt clothes dryer is available, Mytee has an adapter, creating 2-20 amp dedicated circuits. Would there be a benefit if you had auto fill/auto pump-out on that recoil?

For the most part , I only fill maybe twice, hard to get consistant chem flow with most auto fills, and I'm working on a pump out. The splitter sounds like an idea though. Now I put the main plug from the machine to the kitchen counter wall outlet, the other to the stove. The washing machine plug is usually dedicated and most places here have another circuit in the bath. The booster only gets used if I have an upper floor to do or a large area, but I mostly concentrate on high rise work. I'm going to post pics of the vorninja tomorrow- you'll really like that.[/quote:221lthol]

I puit together my own splitter from home depot parts for next to nothing. You can get 4-15 amp circuits from a dryer plug.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom