POS GEKKO TILE WAND

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Gun jet on top solution hose sticks out to the side. Did a couple kitchens and because of the jets inside the vac slot it always got plugged up with food and stuff. Bad design and made for short mexican style peoples.

Is there a better tile wand that is more stand up ready than a POS "S" bend crap wand like this Gekko ?

This goes right in there with the POS Stryker and Evolution and that Prochem extraction wand tool.

Who the fook designs these POS?

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Gun jet on top solution hose sticks out to the side. Did a couple kitchens and because of the jets inside the vac slot it always got plugged up with food and stuff. Bad design and made for short mexican style peoples.

Is there a better tile wand that is more stand up ready than a POS "S" bend crap wand like this Gekko ?

This goes right in there with the POS Stryker and Evolution and that Prochem extraction wand tool.

Who the fook designs these POS?

Maybe you should stop being a hack and start pre-vacuuming your tile jobs :afro:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Maybe you should stop being a hack and start pre-vacuuming your tile jobs :afro:

It's good to be familiar with your tools and understand what they can and cannot do. Chunks of food and unexplainable debris are not going to be passing through the Gekko wand opening. But it cleans tile and grout like nobody's business.

Reactions: J Scott W

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
I sold mine because of the the ergonomics of it. Definitely not designed for someone 6 ft +.

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I almost bought a tile wand. Glad I didn't. The turbo spinner at 1000 psi cold water and flex has not failed me yet. Tried the gecko from another cleaner and ended up using my wand to do the job.
The small turbo does awesome on counter tops. Did 2 today it was easy money.

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
This may be a dumb question but why would anyone not use a Turbo tool for tile and grout???? I get using the small Gecko for edges and stuff, but you'll never convince me a tile wand works better than a turbo!

Reactions: hogjowl

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

Glad it Cleared : )

John Olson

Name
John Olson
the custom PMF is 649.50 and is built for YOU. We take your measurements then make the wand fit you. The Prochem hard surface wand is $572.36 both will ship free to MBers

Reactions: GCCLee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee

I know that card wont cover that much so : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom