Position to Fill

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
MANAGER - WATER & FIRE RESTORATION DIVISION

Hagopian, one of Michigan's premier cleaners and retailers is looking for a Water & Fire Restoration Division Sales Manager. Our team is dedicated to remediation of the damage caused by floods, smoke and fires. We act as the first in and last out on hundreds of water and fire damage jobs per year.
Our offerings include water restoration, top down drying, removal of pad and / or carpet. Carpet, rug, furniture and tile cleaning, and replacement of same as warranted.

Job Summary:
Hagopian has an immediate need for a Division Manager in the Water and Fire Restoration Division. The Division Manager develops and implements a sales strategy for the division and manages the sales team’s efforts. Our business sometimes requires 24/7 availability to service our customers. We want a person who is looking for a career, not just a job.

Responsibilities in brief:

• Manage multiple salespeople, overseeing their accounts and assisting them to come to conclusion / billing
•Ability to set and achieve sales goals, through effective utilization of sales team
•Proven track record of training and motivating a sales team
•Maintenance of existing Customers & Acquisition of new Clients such as Insurance Agents, Adjusters, Contractors, Plumbers, etc.

Qualifications:

•Industry experience in Flooring or Water Damage Restoration sales
•Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to resolve conflict and deal with emotionally sensitive clients
•Professional appearance
•Valid Driver’s License
•High energy level
•Excellent computer skills

We have always been dedicated to being the best in our industry both in value to our Customers and the level of compensation and benefits provided to our Employees. We believe that excellence breeds excellence and this is where all our thoughts and actions must be focused. We encourage and expect all Employees to reach for excellence and growth. Care about your work and understand its importance in the Company. Never stop learning and teach what you’ve learned to others. Knowledge grows when it’s shared.

Qualified and Interested individuals send resume with earnings requirement to:
kensnow@originalhagopian.com

No response to posts here will be made.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Can I take the WINTER'S off... :?:

I would have to bring my GOAT.....OK ?...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps "I will bring my sEcRaTarIeS...with...!' NO CHARGE TO THE CO. "of course".... !gotcha!

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
There isn't enough money in the WORLD to make me move my family to that cold, filthy, gang ridden, murdering, crap hole called Detroit.

I have been there twice and the whole time I kept saying to myself, " People choose to live in this arm pit!!"

I have a good friend of mine that was offered $150k a year to move there. He spent a week and took a job here for $75k. Said he would rather die. Dont blame him.

Just a little jab Ken. :p

PS Is the gay biker pictures a company wide program or is that just your thing? :lol: :lol:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Too funny- A guy from Idaho (avg IQ in the state is mid double digits) making fun of Detroit. :p :p

I really don't go anywhere near Detroit much so I wouldn't be qualified to comment on it being the armpit. I have been to dozens of our great states and blieve Michigan is one of the most beautiful.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
AdamHale said:
There isn't enough money in the WORLD to make me move my family to that cold, filthy, gang ridden, murdering, crap hole called Detroit.

I have been there twice and the whole time I kept saying to myself, " People choose to live in this arm pit!!"

I have a good friend of mine that was offered $150k a year to move there. He spent a week and took a job here for $75k. Said he would rather die. Dont blame him.

Just a little jab Ken. :p

PS Is the gay biker pictures a company wide program or is that just your thing? :lol: :lol:

I have met many people who were transfered to "Detroit" for their work. Initially their thoughts are like yours, based on ignorance and what has been said about this area. They often end up in one one the many beautiful lakefront homes in a very upscale neighborhood in a suburb here, completely blown away by what is available. Oakland County is one of the best places to live in America. It has nothing to do with "Detroit". Completely different worlds.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Ken Snow said:
Too funny- A guy from Idaho (avg IQ in the state is mid double digits) making fun of Detroit. :p :p

Mid double digits???? I could only dream!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
So with this Michigan-Idaho rivalry, where did this joke come from? "How do you tell in the store which potato is a prostitute?" "The one that say IdaHo!"

So did idaho people bring this on themselves or maybe some "high iq" meeechiganian came up with it?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
my lead guy is just ready to fly solo..i will move shell and i up there and vacation down here.
what kind of vacation time are we talking about?? lol

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
1. MASSACHUSETTS........................................104.3
2. NEW HAMPSHIRE..........................................104.2

3. NORTH DAKOTA............................................103.8

4. VERMONT....................................................103.8

5. MINNESOTA.................................................103.7

6. MONTANA....................................................103.4

7. MAINE.........................................................103.4

8. IOWA..........................................................103.2

9. CONNECTICUT...............................................103.1

10. WISCONSIN.................................................102.9

27. MICHIGAN......................................................100.5 (detroit 44.8 )

50. IDAHO.................................................................44.9

Willy P

Name
Willy P
NAME: Popeye Ballpark

SEX: 3 times a day please.

DESIRED POSITION: Company's President or Vice President. But seriously, whatever's available. If I was in a position to be picky, I wouldn't be applying here in the first place.

DESIRED SALARY: $185,000 a year plus stock options and a Michael
Ovitz style severance package. If that's not possible, make an offer and we can
haggle.

EDUCATION: Yes.

LAST POSITION HELD: Target for middle management hostility.

SALARY: Less than I'm worth.

MOST NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENT: My incredible collection of stolen pens and 'post-it' notes.

REASON FOR LEAVING: It sucked.

AVAILABLE FOR WORK: Of course. That's why I'm applying.

PREFERRED HOURS: 1:30 - 3:30pm., Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.

DO YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL SKILLS?: Yes, but they're better suited to a more
intimate environment.

MAY WE CONTACT YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?: If I had one, would I be here?

DO YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONDITIONS THAT WOULD PROHIBIT YOU FROM LIFTING
UPTO 50lbs?: 50lbs. of what?

DO YOU HAVE A CAR?: I think the appropriate question here would be
"Do you have a car that runs?"

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY SPECIAL AWARDS OR RECOGNITION?: I may already
be the winner of the Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.

DO YOU SMOKE?: On the job, no, on my breaks, yes.

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE DOING IN FIVE YEARS?:
Living in the Bahamas with a fabulously wealthy dumb blond
supermodel who thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. Actually,
I'd like to be doing that now.

DO YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ABOVE IS TRUE AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF YOUR
KNOWLEDGE?: Yes. Absolutely.

SIGN HERE: Aries

Willy P

Name
Willy P
BEST-RESUME-EVER.jpg

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
XTREME1 said:
1. MASSACHUSETTS........................................104.3
2. NEW HAMPSHIRE..........................................104.2

3. NORTH DAKOTA............................................103.8

4. VERMONT....................................................103.8

5. MINNESOTA.................................................103.7

6. MONTANA....................................................103.4

7. MAINE.........................................................103.4

8. IOWA..........................................................103.2

9. CONNECTICUT...............................................103.1

10. WISCONSIN.................................................102.9

27. MICHIGAN......................................................100.5 (detroit 44.8 )

50. IDAHO.................................................................44.9

That's better than I expected. I better tell my kid who scored in the top 1% of the US on the ACT test to knock it off. He is ruining all of our hard work. somewhat amus

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ken what is the pay range? I must say detroit is a bit of a poop hole, right up there wiith wdhat Ive seen in east st louis. Its a buyers market in detroit with the unemployement. I bet you can find some poor guy to do it for 30 gran

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
juniorc82 said:
Ken what is the pay range? I must say detroit is a bit of a poop hole, right up there wiith wdhat Ive seen in east st louis. Its a buyers market in detroit with the unemployement. I bet you can find some poor guy to do it for 30 gran

East St. Louis. If you go south of Eight Mile (which is the street Hagogian is on in Oak Park made famous in the Eminam song ), you will find areas (huge abandoned swaths of ****** up areas) that look exactly like East St. Louis. But north of Eight Mile (outside of the Detroit city limits) things get better and better until you wouldn't know if you were in the 90210 zip code. You would just have to come here to see what I'm talking about.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Art Kelley said:
juniorc82 said:

East St. Louis. If you go south of Eight Mile (which is the street Hagogian is on in Oak Park made famous in the Eminam song ), you will find areas (huge abandoned swaths of ****** up areas) that look exactly like East St. Louis. But north of Eight Mile (outside of the Detroit city limits) things get better and better until you wouldn't know if you were in the 90210 zip code. You would just have to come here to see what I'm talking about.

Art is exactly right~ so many people who have dreaded relocating to Michigan have their preconcieved negative notions eliminated.

Ken

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Prospecting for a serious hire on Mikeysboard? :shock:

Maybe if you add free tacos Chavez might move. :mrgreen:

Good luck,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
Geeze Lisa :shock:

That was kind of nose bleedish thing to say.

Tell us how you really feel about us low life broke dicks.. blowme

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Mikey P said:
Geeze Lisa :shock:

That was kind of nose bleedish thing to say.

Tell us how you really feel about us low life broke dicks.. blowme

You've got the president of a multi-million dollar corporation making a post here for a top company position, and all of the comments are about how Detroit sucks and people talking about what they need to "get" in order to work for Hagopians.

It's not a matter of people here being low life broke dicks... it's just that this is not the place to put a serious offer if you want it to be taken seriously. Holy crap, just for the experience to learn from Ken in that business environment at a level very few here would ever get the opportunity to experience, would be worth several years of a career change to anyone who wanted to ramp up their own personal skills and business capabilities.

Though maybe Ken will score a great pick here if he gets Terje... :mrgreen:

On a more serious side, two great avenues for finding strong new hires are promoting the position to your own client list (and offer a referral bonus to any hire that gets to the 3 month point) and also contacting veterans groups for hires. A lot of men and women who've come back from being deployed are having trouble getting jobs, and it's been my experience that those who have been served in the military make exceptional hires.

Lisa

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Great points Lisa and we have offered a referral bonus for years. As for returning military they can make great employees- this position requires industry experience in sales management.

Mikey- she has never been shy about what she thinks about the bdcc peeps- has it gone over your head in the past?

My post on the job was kind of a joke- I am actually using a head hunter and other means.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Ok... if I close my business down.. can I bring my carpet cleaning techs with me??? Lol

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

Mikey P

Administrator
Who knows how she really feels Ken, but I would hope that she feels the same about the members here as she does he Polish flock. After going to a Polish Tent Revival and talking to Polishites since then, I can tell you there aint a dimes worth of difference on the success level averages between the two groups.

I can also tell you that there are MANY here far to qualified to be a manger for
The great Hagopian besides Chavez....

just sayin :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom