Post cards to customers

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Guys I have a question for everyone. I mail my post cards out every three months and really never get a great response. I mail out to customers who have used my services in the last 2 years. so each time I am mailing out about 600 post cards. I usually get 3 to 7 people call me. It seems like a real waste. Now I give a good price and a quality cleaning. I know my service is good because , I get alot of repeat customers over the years, but I feel I need something that will get me jobs when I mail it out. I was thinking of just mailing out regular envelopes with a gift card in it or something. Any help will be appreciated.

Johnny 9WG

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Just continue to do as you are doing. In time your customers will call you. It's good just to keep your name out there.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Maybe you have the repeat clients because they remember you from the post card. Stay in front of your client or someone else might.
A better card could improve response time and frequency.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
You might want to try PDQ postcards from Wayne Miller. He has a good variety of nice looking cards on CD for all seasons.

I normally mail at the end of January when the post holiday rush is over and it gives me 15-20 immediate calls and it keeps my name in front of them for when they are ready. I might try mailing at least four times next year. Seems like I never have time to mess with it but I am set up now to let Vistaprint do the whole works so all I have to do is design my card and send them my database and they do it all.

Able 1

Name
Keith
miksar said:
Try Bridgepoint Direct.

LOL.. Just got(15 mins ago) a failure notice on an Email for leather cleaner, 24 hours after I sent it.. I think I'm on there list for people they screwed over and spoke up. "No soup for you"! hey Marty, blow me

Name
R.J. Povio
We have sent out postcards. We designed them ourselves. We put a $10 off coupon on it. We do not put an expiration date on it. We obviously want them to call right away. When we go to people houses sometimes they have the postcards on their refrigerator with our magnet on it. I rather have them keep that postcard somewhere where they always look at it. Like others where saying....its puts your name is front of them and other companies! It also gets them thinking and talking about it if anyone asks about the postcard and our company.

We send out about 500-700 once a year. We probably get 10 to 20 people calling and booking appointments. It costs about 300-400 bucks to mail and print them them out to are existing/past customers. We usually get at least 1k to 2k in business from it. Its not winning the lottery. It makes it known that you are still in businesses and gets the customers thinking. We put the last service date that we where in their home. We have a bunch of calls from custys saying they cannot believe its been as long as it has since their last cleaning.

I truly think many postcards/mailings get thrown out. There are many times I will go to a custys house and I know they were sent a postcard and they either forget to use/mention the coupon on it or threw it out as soon as they got it thinking it was junk mail. We give people the 10 dollars off if they mention the postcard too.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
i found that if you use the Bane Clean hose border design around the edge....
you get much better results...........(:0~

Connor

Name
Connor
freeman dyson said:
i found that if you use the Bane Clean hose border design around the edge....
you get much better results...........(:0~

Didn't you get "Called on the carpet" for that one, BoBerooNi?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom