Post Padding Commercial Carpet

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Another convert... Now try misiting a little Magic Bullet or Cyclone on the ground in crud... You'll be amazed again.

jmyers1970

what is Magic Bullet or Cyclone I have been post bonneting cgd for some time and feel that my custy is getting what they pay for.

james

Mikey P

Administrator
As you're post padding carry a quart size trigger spray bottle on your belt or pocket. Mist a encapsulating shampoo over dingy areas and potential wick back spots.

Greenie

Depends on the spotter.

Rather than soak the place down with Magic Bullet, I would recommend trying 2 oz. of snake oil in a quart sprayer with 2 oz. of magic bullet to boost it. That little mix right there will serve well for spots, and it's cheap to use for the return on investment.

It will make you a hero.

John G.

No, not fiber plus, good grief, REMOVE the soil, you can use an encapsulant to aid in that, but without removing the soil
your results are just so so... kinda like a Cimex.

Cotton, or cotton blend pads.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mountain View Carpet Care said:
Post padding really makes the carpet look better on commercial.

Using a fiber plus pad is not post padding that is straight encapping, you're not post padding anything. To post pad like John said you must use a pad that removes soil, either cottons, clark's, or john's. That is the true deffinition of post padding.

It can be done on residential as well, which will remove even more soil after someone extracted using hwe. BUT will anyone do it? Doubt it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom