Post padding

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I need some pads to post pad with. I talked to clark and he was going to send some, but no pads. Is there anything else out there to post pad with. I have been using two of those fluffy looped shit from jon don.For a 17 inch.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I got mine from power flite......

$50.97 for 4 of them....the big cotton power-sorb brand.....I haven't had no problems with them.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
cant say I really have paid much attention......I have a good stack of them so I just change them often.......

wash 1 or 8....it don't matter.....

Mikey P

Administrator
The Sorbs Jim got a pure crap.

ChemDry crap at that. They don't abSORB squat.

Get the 100% cotton beige pads Cobb's sells. Order a size too large so you can get into the edges and corners.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I have never had a problem with them...........and you know me.if something is crap.I will let everyone know........you must of had your wrong side out.....

hogjowl

Idiot™
You didn't get your pads probably because Clark was so busy forgetting to build the rotary machine I asked him to build for me.

He can only forget one customer at a time.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I use PowrFlite bonnets, have for years, there's nothing wrong with them, and they'll last for years. If memory serves what I got were either cotton or a cotton/rayon blend. They might have been the cotton/poly. For uglied out and dirty areas it's hard to beat a good, heavy bath mat. You can get those from ERC Wipes, something like 20" X 24" give or take an inch. They'll run you about about $130 for 50 pounds. Go with cotton/poly blend, 100% cotton won't hold up nearly as well.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Polysorb bonnets...........have to post vac to pick up the lint.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom