Copyofprioritycardback.jpg

Name
Bruce
Re: Postcard opinions please

Brian Robison said:
This ones for the Ghetto

prioritypostcardbaby2.jpg

Is that wrong??
Both cards look nice , we have a car dealership that advertises like that on their billboards. Depending what area of town you are in will depend on who you see on that bill board

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin

looks really nice, just a thought:

cleaner: how or why would you get carpets cleaner? How about something like Our expert stain removal ensures you get the best cleaning possible.....

better: how are you better?

healthier: again, same question, and why should the prospect care?

Just making claims to be better than somebody else without backing them up or adding details that show some benefit to the prospect is seems like an empty promise.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

Nice card. Where did you get the first baby pic?. Most baby pictures are ugly, that guy's cute.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I was trying to go as simple as possible. The beauty of postcards is you have the back for more info.
I will try to make a back to it today and post it for opinions.
Thanks for all the help.

That baby pic was stolen from the internet. Does that make me a marketing hack? :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

rhino1 said:
looks really nice, just a thought:

cleaner: how or why would you get carpets cleaner? How about something like Our expert stain removal ensures you get the best cleaning possible.....

better: how are you better?

healthier: again, same question, and why should the prospect care?

Just making claims to be better than somebody else without backing them up or adding details that show some benefit to the prospect is seems like an empty promise.

I answered you up above but you gave me an idea for the back...thanks again.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller

Looks nice, Brian. Why not flip the images so the cut edge runs into the bleed instead of down the center and then feather it to soften the transition?

able-2.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

How's this?

Copyofprioritypostcardbaby.jpg

Damn, I should just have Wayne do these for me...how many time am I going to say that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

I thought about taking the contact info off the front of the card.
What do you think Mr. Wayne? Anyone else?

To keep it clean

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller

I'd vote to keep your contact information on the front, too. There's plenty of space.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

Cool thanks.
Looks like I will keep it.
I haven't worked on the back yet but I will post it when I get it going.

If anyone wants to "Borrow" the card just email me and I will send you one without my info.
By "borrow" I mean you can have it.

Ron K

Brian looks good. It's a nice clean easy read, I wouldn't put "Call for Appointment" on an angle. "giant health filter" ? maybe giant air cleaner....air filter....air purifier ?
Also is there space to mail these and put a stamp. Just a thought. They do look really nice I would use a heavy weight paper stock. Some cards look good but feel cheap because the paper is thin.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
Keep it.

The top states who you are, next I see you message of what you provide. Then you ask a question that will psychologically make them think of their kids and entice them to call you so they can have a cleaner home.(the picture helps this) And lastly you're showing them how to contact you.

Looks good Brian, and good move reversing the picture a much smoother transition indeed.

That is why I put a picture of a baby on the side of my one van and there other has a picture of kid and his dog. Psychologically seemed to work for me.

Great postcard though Brian!! Sharp, Clean, people will like it! Let us know how it works for you!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron K said:
Brian looks good. It's a nice clean easy read, I wouldn't put "Call for Appointment" on an angle. "giant health filter" ? maybe giant air cleaner....air filter....air purifier ?
Also is there space to mail these and put a stamp. Just a thought. They do look really nice I would use a heavy weight paper stock. Some cards look good but feel cheap because the paper is thin.

I wasn't sure about the angled text either.
I found "Giant Health Filter" in an book that talked about making a successful carpet cleaning company. I will have to think about that one as well.

I checked my other cards and there should be room for Address and stamp (My printer/mailer will let me know). I always use a really good quality paper stock for mailing.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
"Because Technology is so much better than it was years ago"

I would put something more like "Because WE use the newest, most advanced carpet cleaning equipment and technology to provide you with the best possible carpet cleaning....."

Saying you can remove ALL the allergens, soil, or whatever is simply not true, no one can promise that, and you could actually hurt someone's health if they believe it. Say person A has a child and it is discovered they have an severe allergy to the family dog. They call you based on your promise to remove All the allergen (pet dander) and they then let the kid play on the Allergen-free carpet, and he promptly has a severe reaction, causing a trip to the hospital for the family and maybe a trip to court for you. Unlikely? 10% to 15% of the population has allergies/asthma.

And yes, I do have too much time on my hands today.... :twisted:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If you are going to mail the card make sure that the post office doesn't cover up your phone number with their bar code. The best copy on a card is worthless if the phone number is obliterated by the post office.

Dave

Name
Eric Valentine
Dave Yoakum said:
If you are going to mail the card make sure that the post office doesn't cover up your phone number with their bar code. The best copy on a card is worthless if the phone number is obliterated by the post office.

Dave
The simple solution to that is to put the phone number on BOTH sides of the postcard.

Wayne Miller

Name
Wayne Miller
I think I'd take a second look at your copy on the back. Here's a thought,

priority2A.jpg

I love your choice of pics and even bookmarked that little fellow myself. Nothing clever came to mind for a headline but one did when I saw these eyes, lol...

priority2b.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That's awsome Wayne.
I will restructure the back of my card and post it again.

Wayne,
Send me some prices on cards like that.
Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom