Posting using a new Video editing app

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The former app I used just quit performing lately (sadly)

Just not clear in past couple of videos and it was pretty easy to use and such... But using a new one now... Well trying a new one
New version of video here after remake

Old one here with former app

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Time to go pro... Bring a laptop with premier and sweet go pro..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Here is just a 30 second video straight from my phone to YouTube this morning.

I think the video editing programs are just being the probelm

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Try the desktop version of Filmora9 Mike. You'd have to step up to something far more complex like Final Cut or Adobe Premier to find a better program. And "better" is subjective because those heavyweight tools require a steeper learning curve, slow rendering, a powerful processor, and a higher price tag. Filmora9 is better than any simple editor I've seen, or any phone editing app. For a good intermediate editor, Filmora9 checks the boxes.

Mikey P

Administrator
I might Google pixel 3 it's very glitchy constantly shuts down doesn't save work adding videos is a very slow process where his pictures are one two three and House video should be as mentioned adding text overlays impossible to see it while you're typing use the choices are limited but it does look the best

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
P.S. They also just came out with Filmora PRO, which (according to the reviews) stacks up pretty close to Final Cut and Adobe Premier; at a fraction of the cost, and with a simpler UI. But for most normal editing you don't need more than Filmora9.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Try the desktop version of Filmora9 Mike. You'd have to step up to something far more complex like Final Cut or Adobe Premier to find a better program. And "better" is subjective because those heavyweight tools require a steeper learning curve, slow rendering, a powerful processor, and a higher price tag. Filmora9 is better than any simple editor I've seen, or any phone editing app. For a good intermediate editor, Filmora9 checks the boxes.
Just build the computer. Cheaper that way. Rendering isnt necessary for video editing unless you use after effects or 3d modeling.. just get a high ghz cpu with 8 core 1 thread and enough memory like 32 or 64 gb. It will move fast.A 8gb 1080 gpus is nice but not needed. Evo 970 pro will make the read write fricken amazing..

You can all this for less than $1500..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I'm still learning the videoshow app. Why did you switch?
My videos were getting all grainy.

I hear an update might have come through... But it was more user friendly.

Video I did tonight on flimagora just crashed and lost everything three times 😕

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
If you want to scare off all potential and past customers just post a bunch of videos with you in them-----Scary

My customers don’t scare easily. One Russian lady offered to cook me a three course dinner (but Mrs. Coastie had chili waiting at home).
My peeps are the best part of this shindig.

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom