Powerburst sucks, what ya think?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I know what you all are going to say.......... Its no good but here it goes...

I always magic wands grease eater. Well, I ran out and have been using powerburst. Its not a bad pre-spray but, isnt as good as my grease eater. I had a white carpet today that didnt come as white as it should. Also had a few other jobs where I actually had to bend down to work on spots. with grease eater I have hardly no spot removal to do. You can get a free sample from them. I know alot of people have had problems with taf. oh well I dont deal with him. I like this stuff alot.

Has anyone else used greaseeater? what ya think?

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Power Burst is really a restaurant prespray. Enzyme based to work on lipases, starches, and other nasties in rest. carpet.

It sounds like your using it for a all around prespray. I found it didn't work quite as well on your trashed carpet.

Try Ultrapac.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I like P-burst for pretty much everything that Soap Free pre spray won't clean. So most rentals and commercial. I do remember us using Pro Chem Olefin Pre Clean on all of our comm back in the day, it always worked well on nylon cgd with no scrubbing.

tim

Micah nailed it. I use Powerburst boosted with citrus and Energy on greasy restaurants, Ultrapac or Judsons on average residential and Extreme Clean on the nasties, boost with Enzall, Energy, 40 vol, Citrus....whatever the situation calls for. I dont like to go back and do alot of spot cleaning or scrubbing so I use my prespray to tackle the problem the first time. There are alot of great presprays out there, Ive used about every one! But enzyme based sprays will work better on grease, food spills and pet issues. One other thing, make sure you mix Powerburst hot, the enzyme will perform better than mixed cool.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
powerburst is a good all around cleaner,even better when used with dry slurry,and if u really want to kick some ass i keep a spray bottle of diluted citrus pro on hand and hit heavy traffic areas and steps with it over power burst,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom