Powered by Poop!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I know most will find this funny (ok I do too...)

https://www.wideopenpets.com/powere...turning-pet-waste-into-energy-and-fertilizer/

But the point is that we as a society are so overflowing with dogs that we are overflowing with dog feces (poop). The fact that its being seen as an energy resource, however limited, just speaks to how many dogs are out there, and that our relationship with them as cleaners is inescapable.

Any "Full Metal Jacket" fans here?

From the drill instructor: "That's enough! Get on your feet. Private Pyle you had best square your a** away and start sh***ing me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely f**k you up!"

Well dogs are pooping and peeing Tiffany cufflinks for cleaners every day.

(Sorry Jimmy, I know the whole thought grosses you out.....)

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had a big urine job today. It was my customer that has EVERYTHING white in her house. Well, her daughter died of cancer and now she has her grandkids living with her. The kids have a puppy.

0B94B6C8-6AC2-401A-92C4-26FAE3C3F70A.jpegEEBD75EE-6276-4AC2-B112-5056B740DC89.jpeg

Last edited:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Only in our perverted american culture do we allow dog and cats to FOUL our homes. Letting them piss and crap on sacrificial rugs or areas of the house where people look the other way. "It's only dog poop!" Walking across the sewer infested carpet in their bare feet and then jumping into bed. Turning their bed into a PETRY DISH of bacteria and viruses.
It's no wonder people come up with weird diseases in their home when they live in a SEWER. Breathing in toxins , causing health issues.

THEIR HOMES ARE NOTHING BUT OUTHOUSES!

ANIMALS ARE TO BE KEPT OUTSIDE!

THIS IS MADNESS!

Send me $50 a month to help fight this form of abuse!

Name
Jeff T
Only in our perverted american culture do we allow dog and cats to FOUL our homes. Letting them piss and crap on sacrificial rugs or areas of the house where people look the other way. "It's only dog poop!" Walking across the sewer infested carpet in their bare feet and then jumping into bed. Turning their bed into a PETRY DISH of bacteria and viruses.
It's no wonder people come up with weird diseases in their home when they live in a SEWER. Breathing in toxins , causing health issues.

THEIR HOMES ARE NOTHING BUT OUTHOUSES!

ANIMALS ARE TO BE KEPT OUTSIDE!

THIS IS MADNESS!

Send me $50 a month to help fight this form of abuse!
Jimmy, I’ve got a German shepherd, and a Belgian shepherd. They are outside dogs only.
I built them a REALLY nice, insulated dog house, complete with front covered porch. It’s heated, to 68f.....
I have ONE indoor cat, it came with the wife when I met her....
As soon as the ‘red headed step child’ passes away, NO MORE HOUSE PETS...
Ok, maybe a fish tank...

Reactions: Jimmy L

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
lol some homes get abused.

two belgian mals here inside and out.
not allowed on furniture or beds

Mikey P

Administrator
Neighborly question..

If you're the type of homeowner who keeps your trash can in your front yard all week, do you care if dog walkers put a plastic bag of doo doo in the can?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I dont see it as a big deal. But we keep ours outside of the garage since our kids are on poop patrol all week

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Neighborly question..

If you're the type of homeowner who keeps your trash can in your front yard all week, do you care if dog walkers put a plastic bag of doo doo in the can?

is that a serious question??
keep yo-chit off my yard and out of my can

..L.T.A.

J20770

Name
Jason
Neighborly question..

Around here it's quite common for people to leave a can conveniently accessible for poo bags or any other trash. Humans are more likely to pick up litter and their dog poo if there is a place to quickly dispose of the trash.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I laugh at all of the dumb shits who put that plastic bag on their hand to bend down and grasp that............warm squishy dog shit.

OH THE HUMANITY!

The embarassment alone should make them reconsider having a stupid dog.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom