Powerline 2000 Truckmount

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
joeynbgky said:
looks like the same system the eldiablo uses

looks more like Wayne burner to me (the one Steamway used)

it's the first I've seen of them, Spurling.
don't know a thing about them.
and never heard of a "Powerline" pump.
wonder which pump manufacture is making them for 'em

..L.T.A.

T

The Magician

Looks like the old style White Magic units with a oil heater added

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I don't get it. If it has oil fire heater, whats the point of larger engines if everythingelse remains the same? I mean whats the extra horsepower for? Are there also heat exchangers involved?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Shane T said:
I don't get it. If it has oil fire heater, whats the point of larger engines if everythingelse remains the same? I mean whats the extra horsepower for? Are there also heat exchangers involved?

options ?
Like a car with a stock 4 banger is available w/V-6, maybe?

25hp for a 45 blower and 27hp for a 47 wouldn't be considered larger than needed
sure a 20hp will drive a 45 blower and pump, but get some hours on that puppy and you're winding it tight to prevent blower bog at higher HG

ere's what I don't understand

"equipped with cooled radiation"

and that means what?
those don't look like water cooled Kohlers to me.

..L.T.A,

Jonee

Very Interesting - 12 Volt Kero heater, I wonder if they sell that unit by itself? That might be just what I'm looking for to pimp me machine! :mrgreen:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Just look at the RIP OFF prices they want for used equipment.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
That is the truck mount I remember getting info on. Thanks for posting about it. Looks like an awesome performer. Seems the Magic Duck burner has been around a while, so maybe it works even though it isn't 110.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
You have to love that heat for the nasties. I got my steamway going and saw what I have been missing. I don’t understand how it is so light. My Powermatic weigh just under 1000 lbs. Their biggest model weighs 600 lbs with a fresh water tank :shock: . T

hat wish I had a Royal Vac like like the one on the bottom of the page for beating the back of area rugs. I have never seen a vacuum with more aggressive better bar then a royal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom