powermax and fabric brightener

just ordered cobbs powermax and the brightener to use on trashed carpets with darker traffic areas is anybody using some of this stuff, was told that it works better than the 02 system. or can i simply use 40 vol mixed in my 02 to achieve better results.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
If you are going to use Larry's Powermax I would use Larry's liquid brightener.
With O2 stick with the hot sauce modifier.

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I have been using the powermax for a few months now and love the stuff. I use it on t&g too. I have some of the brightener but haven't tried boosting it yet.

Rambo

We have been using Larry's Powermax for 9 months now, we also use Les's O2 Rinse with it. We have not seen the need to use brightners (yet) and we have cleaned some rat nasties with this combo. We also use high heat 250 to 260

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I was using powermax rinsed with prochem all fiber or o2 didn't need anything else. It didn;t draw or mix real well for me and I would get white crusted buildup when I mixed recommended amount, go lighter.

Dave was mentioning tile and I keep telling that hack it doesn't compare to alot of the tile cleaners out there. I just did 500 sq ft of tile that powermax would never cut through. I also had some trashed carpet 5,000 sq ft and I was more than happy with the Masterblend ultra TLC concentrate didn't have to worry about draw problems.

Dave You Hack :lol:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
hhmmm maybe it is the user and not the product?? :twisted: if you want to you can come do a ride a long for a week and see how it is done..i will only make you buy lunch and you can work/learn for free..
call michel to schedule it..904-230-0678

p.s. i love my powermax and use it everyday!!!!! on tile and grout, carpet and some upholstery..never lets us down.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
wrong Dave. Your so vain:)
It was a really good product there were just some small issues with it that I found to annoying to continue use. I am not even sure if those issues can be fixed, so it would be a user issue.

Again about the tile your making too much work for yourself with so many good tile products out there

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom