PowerMax with Fruit Slice

Name
Andy McFadden
Ordered a 45 pound bucket a few weeks ago. Forgot about there being 2 fragrances, so I did not specify what one I wanted. just assumed it would be the same as always.

the bucket ended up being the new fruit slice. after several jobs , I can say for sure I like the old better.

However, the fruit slice odor solve is awesome!!, just a squirt or two per room after cleaning leaves the place smelling wonderful, NEVER had so many compliments from customers on smell as I'm getting now.

So to recap, YES!! to the fruit slice odor solve,,,,,, NO to the fruit slice powermax, (not that it's bad) , just that the old is better, IMO , I hope they keep the original available.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
as with most powders...the hotter the water the better....

but yes its fine

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
BUMP!

Can you guys tell me how you like PowerMax and does it work well on tile & grout also?
I've heard good things and read about it and the product having all 3 components, enzyme, oxidizer, citrus, of a great pre-spray makes me think I can use this as a nice simple one step for carpet, tile & grout.

I did read the oxidizer dies out after about 2hrs so you need to make a batch basically for each job though.

Thanks in advance

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
I know a lot of people like Powermax for tile. When I tried it I wasn't that impressed. I use Shorebest2790. I'm very impressed with it and that might be the reason I'm not so much with Powermax. The bar is set pretty high by 2790.

J

JS41035

Do you find it necessary to rinse tile and stone with an acidic rinse to make sure to get out all the cleaner and neutralize that high pH? Or do you just freshwater rinse it?

Just rinse it man. If your using a crazy PH chem (sodium hydroxide) and you don't rinse well, you might get a white haze if it drys that way. 99%of the time the turbo hybrid will rinse it fine.

Reactions: Vivers

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Do you find it necessary to rinse tile and stone with an acidic rinse to make sure to get out all the cleaner and neutralize that high pH? Or do you just freshwater rinse it?

The PowerMax will rinse fairly well with moderately hard water.

The 2790 product is a good product, but has a caustic pH of 14,

which means it will be very hard to rinse (it is not designed for stone surfaces per manufacturer).

Larry

Reactions: Vivers

Barry-QDCC

Supportive Member
Name
Barry Rhoads
The PowerMax will rinse fairly well with moderately hard water.

The 2790 product is a good product, but has a caustic pH of 14,

which means it will be very hard to rinse (it is not designed for stone surfaces per manufacturer).

Larry

yeah I'm careful with it. I only do ceramic/porcelain floor tile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom