Powr-flight vacuum

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm not sure if the model I bought was a 757, but I bought a PF vacuum a few years ago, and it was the cheapest made POS I ever ran. It has this single-assed small wheel right in the middle of the bottom of the vac which is the "height adjustment" wheel. If you raise it to it's highest position, it still doesn't raise the height of the vacuum, it just digs the wheel deeper into the carpet and pad deeper. You still can't push the darn vac. across the carpet unless you really PUSH hard.

That gets really old after awhile.

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
Hi, we run with the Iron side version (the all metal one) They are great vacs long cord, aggressive beater bar, Strong vac. However it looks like they share the same belt and that is a problem. These belts don't hold up at all I busted 5 belts on lightly soiled carpet in a two bedroom apt. Good news is they are easy to replace. Now we just disengage the belt when we are done. I think it gets hot and stretches then it is worthless.

We bought 4 of them two are in service 1 Is put together but nobody wants it last one still in the box.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom