Pre-Inspection Photos

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
I wanted to share something that has been working great for our business. Our team has been using a great photo app called CompanyCam. Allows us to easily take and organize rug intake photos, before/afters, and has been great for our on-location cleanings as well. I've tried for years to get our staff to regularly take before and afters, pre-inspection photos, etc. but with no easy way to label & organize the image files it was not happening consistently. CompanyCam has solved this problem for us. Check it out if you're wanting to be more consistent with rug/job photos in your business!
http://CompanyCam.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: Nomad74 and Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
so $12 a month per "user", as in you, your two or three rug washer dudes, the ladies up front and maybe Tom?

Or just one designated camera for your shop that you all share?

Jordan do you find that people who have their prized rugs washed are a bit more....."ethnic" or "diverse" than the average Indianapian?

In Santa Cruz they sure are.

Something about the sales staff of this company just does not scream, "HEY RUG WASHERS WE HAVE THE APP FOR YOU!

In fact, in California, you'd have to have three sexes and 4 nationalities featured in that graphic or you'd be shut down.

But that being said, I was helping train the new Rug Check In girl at our shared shop last week and it kind of frightened me at how knowledgeable she was, yet left alone to do the deed...

Who besides YOU has the skills to properly check in a rug at your shop?

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
so $12 a month per "user", as in you, your two or three rug washer dudes, the ladies up front and maybe Tom?
Or just one designated camera for your shop that you all share?

All of our techs have their own account (5) and all office devices share my account (3 devices, 1 account). We've been using it just as much for on-location cleaning as we have rug check-in.

Jordan do you find that people who have their prized rugs washed are a bit more....."ethnic" or "diverse" than the average Indianapian?
Not generally, no.

Something about the sales staff of this company just does not scream, "HEY RUG WASHERS WE HAVE THE APP FOR YOU!
That's because they are completely new to the cleaning industry, because comparatively the cleaning industry is much smaller than HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Contractor, etc. They are more known in those industries. I found them because the local company we know and use for HVAC and Duct Cleaning was out at my house and we were talking shop (seal-a-door & Ron, CompanyCam, Slack, etc.)

Who besides YOU has the skills to properly check in a rug at your shop?
8 team members
I'd give the trial a shot if I were you. It can allow you to see in real-time what your Santa Cruz guys are doing every day as they take the photos. It really helps my office team feel connected to what the techs are doing in the field, myself as well. If my team, who previously wouldn't take a photo and send it to me to save their life, is now using it religiously I think that says something to the ease of use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom