pre-stamped comment card.

Mike Draper

I was reading about his on mikmeys front page. I think its a great idea. Does anyone here have an example of one they wouldn't mind sharing with me? Thanks.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I used to do this over 20 years ago. Very old school now days. But,They can be good for your brag book along with before after pictures.

For me on-line comments can be a lot more powerful and can also improve your ranking and visibility on the web.

Communication is often electronic now days.(like here for-instance)

Marc Imbesi

Mike Draper said:
Does anyone here have an example of one they wouldn't mind sharing with me? Thanks.

I sent these out with my thank you letter and 3 referral cards. Worked wonders for me, but I have to agree with Yoakum, this is probably old school. Enjoy!

IMG.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We still send one to every customer in our mailer packet prior to cleaning. It goes with a magnet, brochure and sale flyer on whatever offer we are doing in our showrooms.

It is postage paid busiuness reply so we only pay for the ones returned (not pre-stamped).

If anyone would like to see it email me at: kensnow@originalhagopian.com and put questionnaire in the subject line. I will be happy to send it in a pdf.

Ken

Walt

There's a reason that has been around for a hundred years - it works. It gives the customer a chance to stop and reflect on what a good job you just did. And once they've said it, "it's true." If you get my drift, it's more important for them then it is for you.

Then, put the web addresses down at the bottom of the card stating - if you are really happy and want others to no about it - comment here: www.yelp.com etc.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Walt said:
There's a reason that has been around for a hundred years - it works. It gives the customer a chance to stop and reflect on what a good job you just did. And once they've said it, "it's true." If you get my drift, it's more important for them then it is for you.

Then, put the web addresses down at the bottom of the card stating - if you are really happy and want others to no about it - comment here: http://www.yelp.com etc.

Have to agree, believe it or not some people do not run to the internet for everything they do in the world. Whole big world out there.

We then plaster them in the shop so everyone can read them, great idea.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
We do the saem Shane and I agree most people will not take the time to go to the internet to do that. Most will however take 30-60 seconds to fill out a card.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Ken Snow said:
We do the saem Shane and I agree most people will not take the time to go to the internet to do that. Most will however take 30-60 seconds to fill out a card.

One of our commercial customers has customer comments framed in glass and placed throughout the whole building, every cubicle and wall. Just found myself reading them and though it was great even for a smaller company. Employees always read them, or the occasional visitor, seldom visitor that is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom