Preacher Josh, I know you're lurking.

Name
I'm Rick James
Ford Fairlane said:
How did the rubber room sneak into the clean room without Bawb knowing?

Brent......go to hell you nonbeliever! :p

Of course being a non believer then that statement loses a lot of it's sting. !gotcha!

BACK...Back...back to the Rubber Room you go!
:mrgreen:

Hell seems to be where the party is at, so maybe on the weekends you can come down and visit to hang out. I promise no one will shove a fireball up your butt while your passed out drunk. shiteatinggrin

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Chavez and I agreed that to utter your name would be a sin in the eye's of the Lord!

I did not want to bring evil to the already HELLHOLE town of TOpeEkA!

gIT bACK SATAN tO tHAT wHIrLpOOL oF eVIL As i FLUSH yOU dOWN AND dOWN iNTO tHE ABYSS yOU uNHoLY TURD!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"Atlanta Airport"

fp-air2_436445c.jpg

You gotta love this one even if you've never lived in the South.
Some of you will enjoy this more than others.... Southerners can be so polite!

Atlanta Tower: "Saudi Air 511 -- You are cleared to land on runway 9R."

Saudi Air: "Thank you Atlanta . Acknowledge cleared to land on infidel's runway 9R -
Allah be Praised."

Atlanta Tower : " Iran Air 711 - You are cleared to land on runway 27L."

Iran Air: "Thank you Atlanta . We are cleared to land on infidel's runway 27L.l
Allah is Great."

Pause....

Saudi Air: "ATLANTA TOWER - ATLANTA TOWER !"
Atlanta Tower: "Go ahead Saudi Air 511…"

Saudi Air: "YOU HAVE CLEARED BOTH OUR AIRCRAFTS FOR THE SAME RUNWAY GOING IN OPPOSITE DIRECTIONS. WE ARE ON A COLLISION COURSE . . . . . INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE?"

Atlanta Tower: "Well bless your hearts. And praise Jesus.

Y'all go on ahead now and tell Allah "hey” for us." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name
I'm Rick James
Religion will make good people.. say and do wicked things.. You either dont believe in hell and are fake christian or you truely want to see someone go into the depths of hell so you can watch the tortures of the damned :roll: I was just pointing out the obvious that the Jesus myth isnt original, its just currently the most popular.

In regards to hell, its just a tool used to control and maintian the status quo of the ideology.

I tried to believe, but realized religion is a man made idea that tried to explain the world as it was viewed back in the bronze age. We now have better explanations for things, so much so that christianity would never take root in the modern world.

shiteatinggrin

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Caduceus said:
Religion will make good people.. say and do wicked things.. You either dont believe in hell and are fake christian or you truely want to see someone go into the depths of hell so you can watch the tortures of the damned :roll: I was just pointing out the obvious that the Jesus myth isnt original, its just currently the most popular.

In regards to hell, its just a tool used to control and maintian the status quo of the ideology.

I tried to believe, but realized religion is a man made idea that tried to explain the world as it was viewed back in the bronze age. We now have better explanations for things, so much so that christianity would never take root in the modern world.

shiteatinggrin

Man's greatest failing is that he forgets.....We are not now nor will we ever be greater then those that came before us. We are making the same arrogant mistakes every fallen society has made since the dawn of time.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hell seems to be where the party is at, so maybe on the weekends you can come down and visit to hang out. I promise no one will shove a fireball up your butt while your passed out drunk. shiteatinggrin
As long as you promise! :mrgreen:

gIT bACK SATAN tO tHAT wHIrLpOOL oF eVIL As i FLUSH yOU dOWN AND dOWN iNTO tHE ABYSS yOU uNHoLY TURD!
Gawwd do you know how crazy you are? :lol:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ford Fairlane said:
How did the rubber room sneak into the clean room without Bawb knowing?

Brent......go to hell you nonbeliever! :p

Of course being a non believer then that statement loses a lot of it's sting. !gotcha!

BACK...Back...back to the Rubber Room you go!
:mrgreen:
http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/ears/s ... ay2bob.wav
SEEMS as though there is a little "baWb"....
in all of us! :twisted:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom