Predicting Carpet Performance

Mikey P

Administrator
  ******* * *How often we hear a consumer complain that their present carpet just has not held up like a previous carpet. Or maybe the complaint is a slight variation such as “The carpet in my parents’ home has been down for 20 years and looks better than this carpet that we installed only [...]

More...

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I was just asked for advice on carpet purchase by a friend. As I went through recommendations, they kept coming back to the polyester frise they saw at Home Depot. I realized that they'd already made their decision and were hoping to argue me into agreeing with it. Ultimately it isn't the salesman wanting to sell cheap carpet, it's the buyer refusing to spend enough for good carpet.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think there has also been a real shift in lifestyle. The average person is not willing or does not have time to properly maintain carpet. Why pay for carpets that will last 20 years if you’re going to let the pet use it as a toilet and never vacuum?

Reactions: Scott Rogers

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I think there has also been a real shift in lifestyle. The average person is not willing or does not have time to properly maintain carpet. Why pay for carpets that will last 20 years if you’re going to let the pet use it as a toilet and never vacuum?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom