Premium customers

Name
Ron lippold
bob says a premium customer is getting a goverment check.

thats not what i want.

With times changing are you going after a different customer.

I find high end premium customers easier to get along with.

What do you think?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
No Ron...all i'm sayin' is a premium customer is a customer that has some disposable income....a lotta "high end" people seem to be "in between" cash flow right now!

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Let's build a list:

What are the qualities that one would search for "their" premium customer?

income
pets
kids
married?
hobbies
types of occupation
misc, whatever else can be tracked by a list that would lead to a premium custy

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
bob vawter said:
A premium custy is one that happens to call you and not someone else.....

I agree wholeheartedly. If the check clears I'm happy to have them.

If your talking about who you target your advertising to that is a whole nother thing. I think the first thing that I would look for are people with pets. I have a group of customers that clean every 2-4 months like clockwork and I feel they are my bread and butter. Some of them have a lot of money, some don't have very much money but the one thing they all have is pets. These also seem to be the people who refer the most work to me.

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
All of my customers as Bob says, has disposable incomes . It is very nice to have money. When working for these people as I hate to refer, they are people like you and I . Better profit margin. Well heck is not that why they went tpo collage for years to be sucessful. Just because you have alot does not make you rich. Rich is alot of $$$$$$$ in the bank. They may have disosable incomes as well. Always remember money is with money and it wont change. Social gatherings talk is talk. It is about the competition . :D

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
it's hard to tell how much money they have in the bank just by looking at them or their house. I go into alot of very nice homes and see books lying around about how to get out of debt. Then we have older folks living in very modest homes who have enough money to buy the bank, the "millionaire next door" types.

Name
Ron lippold
I think its pretty easy to seperate those people, millionaire next door has been in the same house for 30 years. While the others are driving new cars have new furniture flat screen tvs all over and live in a much bigger house. yes they will be credit card custys.

both are premiun but have to be handled completly different.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I got little old white haired black ladies that clean their house FOUR to SIX times a year....been wit me over twenty years and tells ALL their friends......plus give my guys a tip EVERY time!

I know premium customers....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
My best customer is like my other good customers from the last company I worked at. They are forty something wives of very wealthy professionals with lots of older kids and a few dogs. They live in five to ten thousand square foot homes, with an average of three to seven thousand square feet of carpeting. They want a thorough job and want to pay more to have a thorough job done. They want to tell all their friends. They want their house cleaned three or more times a year and all upholstery yearly, and they want their kids cars cleaned at least once a year, they take their mercedes and jaguars in to the detail shop regularly... They pay their cleaning lady to help move furniture and don't expect you to discount the work because of that. They have enough hard surface floors to easily keep equipment and furniture out of the way while working, and they don't even blink when you hand them a bill for two grand....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom