Prespray Tools

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Looking to buy new sprayer. Opinions on what you like please. My 3m corded is getting old. I am going to repair it for a back up. I have looked at Master Clean and am leaning that way.
What models are you using and why.

starrett

I use the multi sprayer recharge-able for scotchgard and a mytee big boss for prespray. The multi sprayer is 10 plus years old and just wont die. fresh battery every year or two and its good to go 2 gal capacity is slow for big jobs. The big boss is about a year and a half and recharge-able as well. has the capacity for prespray on larger jobs. but is real heavy fully loaded and has required considerable amount of repair for its age. 2 batterys, front castors broke off, a strap arouind tank/handle to keep handle from bending under the weight, coil hose kinks and tangles, but still a decent sprayer

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I use a Multi Sprayer for protector and an inline sprayer for prespray.

The Multi because it's a tough sprayer.

The inline (from spray master Sal) because it's faster.

Bob Foster

I would like to have a real good pre-sprayer for just upholstery. One that has a gun on it like a paint sprayer and maybe a little electric on demand motor.

If I remember this correctly, I think I saw one in DA Burns in-plant upholstery cleaning shop in Seattle. Very impressive place.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
dmirf1@msn.com said:
Looking to buy new sprayer. Opinions on what you like please. My 3m corded is getting old. I am going to repair it for a back up. I have looked at Master Clean and am leaning that way.

ever since Hf discontinued the BEST "all around" sprayer ever designed in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD...
this one;

http://www.vacuumcleaners.net/vacuum_cl ... _1143.html

and went to that goofy Omni-thAng..... :roll: , instead of making just a few design changes that would of made the original one the PERFECT sprayer .....I'm in quandary what our next sprayer will be.

I don't want a sprayer the size of a small porty :roll:
But I'd like more capacity than 2 gal (Multi-Sprayer)

i keep rebuilding and repairing our original HF cause there are none better on the market .
It's starting to look a little rough, and I'd of replaced it a couple/three years ago with a new one...but you can't find them anymore ..... :x

The Multi-Sprayer and the original HF electric are ("were" in the case of the HF) the two best sprayers EVER.
The Multi's only real drawback is the 2 gal jug .
Not only the capacity, but the small mouth on the jug makes mixing powders a bit of a PITA

The "sweet spot" for us is 3 gal

We need an industrious fellow like Joe Brister to see if he can resurrect the original HF design.
3 gal capacity , HUGE/WIDE opening to mix powers, ability to set in a 1 gal jug when needed .
Just incorporate a couple design changes ..like a vertical holder for the wand and rocker switch instead of the toggle that BEGS to get busted off

You reading this thread, Joe??

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
meAt said:
dmirf1@msn.com said:

ever since Hf discontinued the BEST "all around" sprayer ever designed in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD...
this one;

http://www.vacuumcleaners.net/vacuum_cl ... _1143.html

and went to that goofy Omni-thAng..... :roll: , instead of making just a few design changes that would of made the original one the PERFECT sprayer .....I'm in quandary what our next sprayer will be.

I don't want a sprayer the size of a small porty :roll:
But I'd like more capacity than 2 gal (Multi-Sprayer)

i keep rebuilding and repairing our original HF cause there are none better on the market .
It's starting to look a little rough, and I'd of replaced it a couple/three years ago with a new one...but you can't find them anymore ..... :x

The Multi-Sprayer and the original HF electric are ("were" in the case of the HF) the two best sprayers EVER.
The Multi's only real drawback is the 2 gal jug .
Not only the capacity, but the small mouth on the jug makes mixing powders a bit of a PITA

The "sweet spot" for us is 3 gal

We need an industrious fellow like Joe Brister to see if he can resurrect the original HF design.
3 gal capacity , HUGE/WIDE opening to mix powers, ability to set in a 1 gal jug when needed .
Just incorporate a couple design changes ..like a vertical holder for the wand and rocker switch instead of the toggle that BEGS to get busted off

You reading this thread, Joe??

..L.T.A.

hey stfu shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
floorguy said:
hey stfu shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

LOL!!!

guess if we did many larger size com jobs, the big sprayers would have their place .
But for res and empties (90% of the cleaning we do) 3 gal is the sweet spot

..L.T.A.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
that nasty i was talking about the other day...where i just deleted the pics....

4 bed
1 fam
1 liv
stairs

20 gallons prespray :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

at 3 gallons a whack...id be filling it up every room dayyyymn

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
2 things.....

like i said NASTY

and the other...is you dont get the carpet quiet as wet as the HF does....

the PS was fine....this place was just ruined......to bad to...the carpet WAS a nice one....

oh did i mention how stretched it was :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

fookin RX surfing baby...

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
floorguy said:
that nasty i was talking about the other day...where i just deleted the pics....

4 bed
1 fam
1 liv
stairs

20 gallons prespray :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

at 3 gallons a whack...id be filling it up every room dayyyymn
With 20 Gallons of prespray I might have had to bring my Ortho garden sprayer and set it at 8 oz per gallon :lol:
I guess I am going to repair the multi sprayer and keep looking.
Thank you fo rhe help!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
in line sprayer for large jobs...

Boss sprayer for the smaller ones......

omni sprayer for UPH....

and a electric multi sprayer for protector...

PCCN

My 4 year old inline sprayer finally stopped pulliing chemical on Friday, Was forced to buy one locally and IT SUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. HF Plus. I can put down stronger pressure with a pumpup. I called HF and they said there was no need for high pressure. Excuse me but "I" am the cleaner and yes, it does make my job in late night restaurants MUCH faster when I can ease through the place with prespray going somewhat down into the carpet. Dang it, im stuck with another piece of crap. Ordered one like my previous so I can actually get from 50-700 psi if that's what I really want.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Larry is absolutely right about the HF battery sprayer except on 2 points. It actually holds 4 gallons and it needs to be brought back by Mytee. It needs to be roto molded with 2 layers of plastic so it won't leak and it needs a holder for the wand.( as Larry said)

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
here's what i use.

backpacksprayer.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom