prespray

campusman1

hey i have gotten a free gallon of master blends fine fabric prespray has any one used this is it any good to use on carpet i have a hydro force presprayer and i cant read the label does any one know what the mixture rate is for a presprayer thanks campusman

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I think the theory on fabric presprays is that they will quickly evaporate so they don't saturate the fabric as much.

And many contain ammonia.

So if you were to use it as a carpet prespray it just might evaporate before you get to rinse it.

Jim Nazarian

Name
Jim Nazarian
http://store.masterblend.net/product.ph ... 254&page=1

Fine Fabric PreSpray is formulated to be a superior performing neutral pH prespray for all your prespray needs on upholstery and fine fabrics. PreSpray action immediately penetrates the unique soiling found especially on upholstery from body oils and spills. Use diluted on wet clean fabric. Use undiluted for dry clean only fabrics. Also can be used undiluted on soil filtration lines. All upholstery fabric should be tested for colorfastness in an inconspicuous area before using. Concentrated for economy.

Woolsafe Approved.
Ready to use pH is 7.5 Concentrated for economy.

Instructions:
Mix 1 part Fine Fabric PreSpray with 5 - 10 parts water, depending upon level of soiling. For best results agitate lightly with a towel or brush. Rinse and extract with MasterRinse or appropriate cleaning detergent. For dry clean only fabrics, use undiluted as a prespray. Use undiluted on soil filtration lines.

HF

Are you planning on using this pre-spray for carpet or furniture?

I love the hydro-force sprayer but I prefer to use a small pump up sprayer for furniture. I think the HF sprayer puts to much water on the fabric...what do you guys think?

campusman1

PRESPRAYERS

how about that floor pre sprayer with wheels on it that i seen on magic wand site any one have that or is it junk

T

tled

That stuff works great as a booster for your carpet prespray. Add a few ounces to your normal prespray, it's very affective on oil/grease, and a lot cheaper than citrasolve.

L

Larry Haack

The dilution for Fine Fabric Prespray is normally 10:1. Put in into your Hydroforce sprayer straight and use the yellow tip. It is "fine" to use on carpet. A lot of cleaners use it as a booster with other presprays or add it to shampoos or emulsifiers to help on oily, greasy soils.

Larry Haack
MasterBlend

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom