Previously moldy smell

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
It is next week.
Haven't discussed details with client yet. I'll present her with different options and see what she chooses.
I'll let you know.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
rEEkO just how does one offend someone like you who allows other mens to violate his anal cavity?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Violate is such a harsh word. :biggrin:

There really needs to be a line similar to that on a tachometer, that lets you know when you're gone too far.

I think I may have poked the Tiger a bit too far! :lol:

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ah Jimmy has been reading too many Ted Nugent quotes lately!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Ofer,
Really not an issue unless you soak the carpet and the customer closes everything up and leaves town for a week.

When you get the carpet wet you'll activate spores above the level of the backing, but will also remove the vast majority of them. If the carpet dries in under 24 hours, you will have contributed nothing to the problem. If, when cleaning, you smell a musty odor and want to knock it down, saturate the carpet with an anti-fungal product and rinse. Use whatever anti-fungal product you like.

We clean musty smelling rugs every week and sell an anti-fungal application up front. If the clean and dry rug doesn't smell musty after just washing it (most likely) we don't apply and don't charge for the anti-fungal. Customers are happy-happy.

Reactions: Mikey P and ruff

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
For this purpose we use Microban germicidal cleaner concentrate because it doesn't require a respirator. And works.

You have other choices, but you probably won't need any of them.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Reeko please excuse my attitude as I know you are of the sensitive type.
Just so you know...............tonight at wal-mart I had to to be abrupt with a lady blocking the whole aisle.
I said , " Lady would you move your FAT ass and your multi-racial kids out of the way so us tax payers can get by? "

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well if they have to make two trips to haul ass................its TOO big.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom