Price help please....

I am bidding on a office building with 90,000 square feet of carpet. Along with hot water extraction, they require encapsulation cleaning and bonnet cleaning in between using hot water extraction. I am trying to get a feel for how much people are charging per square foot for the encap and bonnet cleaning. I know there are variables to consider. I am trying to find the range on the average.

They want these done monthly in the high traffic lanes.
Quarterly in the medium traffis lanes.
2 times per year in the low traffic lanes.

Thank you for any help you can give!

Ernie G

Kevin, get in touch with Rick Gelinas, he has some great formulas for biding jobs like that. Good luck!!

Mike, Just when I thought I had found a supporting site for carpet cleaners, you pipe off and tell me not to bother. I find that wrong! I have gotten where I am because I take risks and I am always competitive in my area. Please only reply with supportive feedback. Kevin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
A job that size, you really have to go with the time it takes to do it.

If you can encap at 2000 ft/hr then around 10cents
HWE you will have to go up a bit.
If you are working all day to get this done, I would have to make 200 bucks an hour....at least 1600 bucks for 8 hours.

If you are working all day with a crew plan on making less money unless of course you raise the price.

This is just general BS pricing...if you want a real plan, I can't help. :wink:

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
How often do the want the entire area cleaned? How often is HWE required? How big are the limited service areas?

Once you have that information, Marty is the guy to ask. His cost of living has to be about the same as Pullman.

John Buxton

Ask them to provide you with a floorplan, that will help you alot. You can color code areas to represent high traffic, low traffic, etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom