Price-Point Pricing

G

Grenncleaner

My goal is a multi truck operation and with my business plan there really is nothing stopping me. What you talked about on Don's boat last month or so is going to be very very difficult to do since you have a smaller market. And if the economy does what i think its going to do next year that market will get even smaller.

Anyways I am headed over to Beckers house early next week, you should join us. I will bring some brew and hopefully talk Becker into buying steaks again. PM or call me when you get some time. DevilThomas and other local cleaners can join us, Sure Don wont mind a few extra people.

Blah Blah blah blah.........

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Greg I like your pricing concept in general - how many custys do you actually get using that pricing from the website? (as a percentage of NEW customers
There are very few ways I get new customers My website, referrals and window signs so I couldn't tell you. My customers actually starting to funnel their bookings throught the website email system.

Name
I'm Rick James
Grenncleaner said:
My goal is a multi truck operation and with my business plan there really is nothing stopping me. What you talked about on Don's boat last month or so is going to be very very difficult to do since you have a smaller market. And if the economy does what i think its going to do next year that market will get even smaller.

Anyways I am headed over to Beckers house early next week, you should join us. I will bring some brew and hopefully talk Becker into buying steaks again. PM or call me when you get some time. DevilThomas and other local cleaners can join us, Sure Don wont mind a few extra people.

Blah Blah blah blah.........

Dont forget to wear your helmet today.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My goal is a multi truck operation and with my business plan there really is nothing stopping me
who said that I don't see it in the thread

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Ive considered going to room pricing a few times, but i just havent been motivated to change because things have stayed consistant the way we price out a job. Like Brent says, his client data base is more " vast " than mine. We only do on average 2 jobs per day. That being said though, you can also be a multi truck operation and be the highest priced cleaner in your area. You can do whatever you want to do. Thats the beauty of this industry. For me to be a multi truck operation, it only would take 6 jobs per day... where it may take someone else 12 jobs a day. I don't know.. but whatever works, whatever gives you that life your looking for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom