Yea. Right.
Now janitors start doubting moi.
What's next, dust man?

doubting_thomas_reverend_fun_gif.jpg

Last edited:

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Yep, the last one I did by emotion drove me right out of residential :redface: Still remember it. My partner was with me, the 110lb. dog kept jumping up on her, and the 25lb. long haired cat kept rubbing up against her:icon_rolleyes: and she said, we’re D U N with that!!!:hopeless::lol::lol:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
RAPing a customer is never good Oh Wise One
It is not vindictive or angry. I adjust the price to reflect my extra work and expenses.

If it takes them a few month to pay, they consistently cancel at the last minute, their place requires a lot more work than the usual client, they never pick up anything, etc. It costs me more and their price get adjusted to reflect it.

If they are consistent trouble, like most here, I would drop them. And if these people don't pay more Roro, you should discount your good clients, why penalize good behavior?

However: Most clients (99.99%) are great. Just really nice considerate people.

And thanks for the OWO, OWG :winky:

Last edited:

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I call these reality adjusted pricing.
If a client is always late paying, their price will be adjusted to reflect it. And also if the place is always a mess and requires lots of extra work, client is always late etc.

If it's a one time issue I let it go. If its a pattern, I don't get heated or emotional, as a matter of fact its the furthest from it one can get. Cool headed reality adjustment.

And it feels damn good :winky:

Yep-- I love it when I do the same.

How many of you have been guilty of giving a "Hot Chic" discount, :biggrin: only to discover later she was a PIA :eekk: :dejection: :hopeless:

This got me several times when I was younger.
Now when I have a "Hot Chic" customer I find myself thinking--"Please be a bitch so I can make some money" :lol:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Yep-- I love it when I do the same.

How many of you have been guilty of giving a "Hot Chic" discount, :biggrin: only to discover later she was a PIA :eekk::dejection::hopeless:

This got me several times when I was younger.
Now when I have a "Hot Chic" customer I find myself thinking--"Please be a bitch so I can make some money" :lol:
I charge the hot chicks more. Oh, you mean for carpet cleaning.

Reactions: Papa John

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Had a house yesterday cut up in every way possible.
200' of hose up. 100' to the left and right.
200' to the main level then to the basement.
Logged in 3.5 miles of walking, 12k steps and 19 flights of stairs on the fitbit.
You bet I billed that out the moment I finished instead of today while kicking back and resting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom