PRICING HELP

D

dafivefooter

HOW MUCH SHOULD I CHARGE FOR HOST CARPET CLEANING IN N.C.? SHOULD I GO BY ROOM OR SQ. FOOTAGE? I'M NOT GONNA MOVE ANY HEAVY FURNITURE. I WANNA KEEP IT SIMPLE LIKE BY THE ROOM QUOTES. I HEAR KEEPING IT SIMPLE FOR RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS IS BETTER.

Name
I'm Rick James
Do you have a business plan or a marketing plan? Why did you get into this biz? Experience? Host huh. What if someone wants furniture moved? I keep it simple and charge per room, but some prefer sq ft. Depends on who you ask.

Good Luck.....

i would charge per room when your first starting out haven't established as a sq ft cleaner but, that if you feel you should charge by the sq. ft. .40 cents sounds resonable to potential custy and gives room to move up in prices with time.

diamond brian

$.40/sq for Host?!?!

Do you have a target market? If so, better see what the market will bear.

Your best bet is gonna be commercial.

I hate to be so negative, but, you better try that thing out on your own filthy carpet before making any advertising claims.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
get to know your equipment, get to know what its going to cost you to do traffic areas in a house, and how much extra if they want furniture moved. Determine ALL your business costs, insurances, fuel, office stuff, licence, maintenance, Host powder costs, etc etc. Figure out how much you need to make in a day, or per job, and charge accordingly.

For furniture moving, invest in a lift buddy and some sliders. You won't have to worry about tabs and blocks!

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I would hot water extract residential , and save your host for commercial. also go take the carpet cleaning tech certification at the very least

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
4.95 a rm but prob should have a 2 room min if you want to make a decent livin.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
What is your chemical cost to clean 1000 sq ft w/ host? If it cost as much as I think, I would charge $30.00 per room+. HWE is the way to go for resi but I run into people all the time that think "dry" cleaning is better because of a misconception or bad experience with steam, so there is definitely a market for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom