Pricing of ultrapac.

Becker

Name
Becker
Wow!

I'd not bought it in awhile, I had been using Matrix.

So I forgot to stock the van before heading to the east side yesterday.

No problem, the great guys at LPM are only a few miles away from my Spokane house.

One gal of ultrapac LVC is now over $40 with tax.... WOW!

Can't wait to use it Monday to see how it compares to the same stuff in the JonDon jug.

Those fuel prices last year really took there toll on supplies.

Name
Kevin McCreary
The matrix grand slam is the exact same thing with a different label and price.
Also if you buy 4 cases of it at a time you can get it down to around 23 a gallon

John Olson

Name
John Olson
40 after taxes right?

1-2 case 10% off

3-4 cases 15% off

5+ 20% off
These are everday prices.

randy

Name
Randy
Becker: Check out Harvard Chemical's Grime Release Pro. It actually is 50% Butyl (more than Ultrapak) and cleans well. Also get a cancer insurance policy from from Aflac.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
it has went up big time in price, back in the late 90's we used to get it for $22 a gallon, I guess they figure its still the best stuff out there, so why not charge for it

Bob Foster

Or you could by some Judson Juice and it would go twice as far as a gallon of Ultrapac and clean better and be more universal in its use. They offer deals too.

Becker

Name
Becker
It actually is 50% Butyl (more than Ultrapak) and cleans well. Also get a cancer insurance policy from from Aflac.

Well at these prices who wants to live? :lol:
Oh well, that one gal will make me $100.00

Yes last year at connections I asked this question to the guys at the Prochem booth.
Direct-
Is Matrix the same as ultrapac?
Hmmm Haaaa...
Yes, private labeled for Jon Don.

What i should have followed up by asking.
So, why the huge price difference?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry Bob...Judson isn't even close. I know there are a lot of you that drank kool-aid but that doesn't make it so.

i'l leave it at that :)

Bob Foster

John I respectfully disagree but having said that I do recognize that Ultrapac is a very high quality prespray.

I used to use a lot of Ultrapac and I find the JJ far better for its results and its cost per use. Judson Juice is also a lot more healthy to use for me and my customer than Ultrapac. Also the regular Ultrapac has a horrible smell to it.

And I will leave it at that.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Jonee step up to the plate and fill out your profile.

Be proud to tell people who you are.

Name
Kevin McCreary
Judson juice is the most over rated pre spray I have ever seen, not even in the same
league as ultra pac

G

randy said:
Becker: Check out Harvard Chemical's Grime Release Pro. It actually is 50% Butyl (more than Ultrapak) and cleans well. Also get a cancer insurance policy from from Aflac.

So whats the point here?? :roll: Nice Profile Randy; Not defending Harvard; But if I weren't so cheap I would use it no problem. But do you really buy into all the hipe??

G

Jonee said:
I'm a lurker, leave me alone.

I forgot my meds too this morning; speak up a little more often so mikey can grill ya some!! :lol: :roll:

Tony Dees

I looked at the MSDS on Jon Dons site on both UltraPac and the Grand Slam stuff, the active ingrediant is not the same.

They can't be the same. I know that they smell similar, I thought they were the same, til I dug a little deeper.

I've gotten alot of complaints on how the Judson Juice smells, they say it takes their breath away.

I've been looking for a new Pre-spray

Becker

Name
Becker
I can't imagine anyone using ultrapac , and not the LVC.
I'd not use Matrix or Ultrapac if it did not come LVC.

Bought a case by mistake, man did it bring back memories of the past. And the clients bitched of the smell.

Becker

Name
Becker
Some like the Mint stuff, But the regular stuff... LVC for me.

I mix it lean.

Used it today on a nice fattie here in Spokane. LVC.
Seemed to work about as good as Matrix.

Have another juicy one tomorrow, so far I have yet to see a difference in cleaning ability.

Always willing to try new TLC.

Able 1

Name
Keith
My custy's LOVE the smell too I just haven't pull my s**t together and ordered. I do wish the rinse was cheaper though, JJ dosen't work with slurry mixed per directions very well. I had a rental that I had a powder residue problem. Never had any problem while using both the JJ and the 02 rinse together.

I know what is SO!

I have to do this over and over every week shipping ORANGE KOOL-AID

kdk_0101.jpg

kdk_0102.jpg

Greenie

that! is a very familiar scene....lol

for you JJ strong small guys, back off the oz. per gal, it's very concentrated, that extra Glug might have been helpfull with your 24% butyl juice, but it's toooooo much with the concentrated O2, stick to a measuring cup! and yes 1 oz. in a gallon will clean and deodorize, and smell nice in the process. if you want to take the Pepsi challenge, try 1/2 of one ounce and 1/2 of one ounce of the hot sauce modifier against 1 oz. of anything you have on your truck, agitate, dwell 10 mins, and rinse.

O2 will be going up a few bucks a gal soon, so stock up this month.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom