pricing

currentley,charging per sq. ft. my question is hired a helper, do i have to increase my pricing so that my profit is not impacted by salary of my new helper and if so, how much increase?

-JB-

Name
JB
after a "few" weeks you should pass a learning curve, and I would hope production increases enough to cover the "expenses" involved with him being there, if not FIRE HIS @&$#!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
prestige cleaner said:
currentley,charging per sq. ft. my question is hired a helper, do i have to increase my pricing so that my profit is not impacted by salary of my new helper and if so, how much increase?

if you both know what the hell you're doing, (two men crew need to be choreographed for max efficiency) you "should" see a 50% increase in production.
maybe more depending on your cleaning method/steps

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
meAt said:
prestige cleaner said:

if you both know what the hell you're doing, (two men crew need to be choreographed for max efficiency) you "should" see a 50% increase in production.
maybe more depending on your cleaning method/steps

..L.T.A.

I concur

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
When I was working by myself I didn’t worry about the money to much. Now I need to make sure every job is profitable because I really feel the bite when it’s not. A helper dose increases my earning potential %50 or more if things are priced right in the first place.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom