Pro choice extreme Clean users.

I have heard from several respected cleaners not to run it as an emulsifier because it is hard on your chemical pump. Two cleaners I know had to replace their chem pumps from running Extreme Clean as an emulsifier. They may be fos as well but I take their advice for what it is.

danielc said:
I have heard from several respected cleaners not to run it as an emulsifier because it is hard on your chemical pump. Two cleaners I know had to replace their chem pumps from running Extreme Clean as an emulsifier. They may be fos as well but I take their advice for what it is.

So this goes for the boosting agent?

8 Scoops of extreme and 2 oz of energy...works great as a prespray I only use it as an emulsifier when I do restaurants and I use a stronger enzyme prespray...

I have never used Extreme Clean, but I love the Prozyme prespray. I tried the Energy and would never use it in a residential setting. It stinks and smells way too strong. Maybe for commercial though.

tim

I use an electric sprayer instead of hydroforce. 2 scoops for 2 gallons, sometime boost with citrus and oxy, add enzall if greasy spoon or urine stains, add energy for olefin. It has never let me down. Cleans as well as Powerburst and doesnt need to be mixed in hot water.

Sticky said:
8 Scoops of extreme and 2 oz of energy...works great as a prespray I only use it as an emulsifier when I do restaurants and I use a stronger enzyme prespray...

8 scoops is 16 oz. Two cups? No wonder it cleans good. I bet you can get just as good of resulsts at half the dilution. I used to use 6 scoops of Powerstrike but cut back to 3 and sometimes 2 and it cleans just as good.

danielc said:
Sticky said:

8 scoops is 16 oz. Two cups? No wonder it cleans good. I bet you can get just as good of resulsts at half the dilution. I used to use 6 scoops of Powerstrike but cut back to 3 and sometimes 2 and it cleans just as good.

Think I will try like 4 on the next batch. Yes the Energy stinks. But it works.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I found it doesn't clean as well as powerburst as a prespray.

DevilDog

Dude, you seriously cannot be serious. You advertise safe and environmentally safe carpet cleaning and you are using that shit? I mean really, come on dude.

Can I come over and see your rug cleaning plant you searched the heavens and the earth for that you mention on your website.

Holy mother of f'ing God. Give me a call!!!!!!

DevilDog

DevilDog said:
Dude, you seriously cannot be serious. You advertise safe and environmentally safe carpet cleaning and you are using that shit? I mean really, come on dude.

Can I come over and see your rug cleaning plant you searched the heavens and the earth for that you mention on your website.

Holy mother of f'ing God. Give me a call!!!!!!

DevilDog

Crap he is back. Rug Plant/Garage, Its all the same. :) Least I have a truck and a truck mount and I will stop there :) You do have a chicken farm...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom