Problem w/Drimaster need help?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I just picked up a used Hydramaster RDM and need a little help before I drop $80 an hr in labor at my local service shop. One of the 3 spray jets barely puts out any water pressure. I have pulled off the bottom plate and cleaned it thinking it may be clogged but that didn't help. Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you have some suggestions on how to fix it?

Name
Nate W.
PTMatt said:
I just picked up a used Hydramaster RDM and need a little help before I drop $80 an hr in labor at my local service shop. One of the 3 spray jets barely puts out any water pressure. I have pulled off the bottom plate and cleaned it thinking it may be clogged but that didn't help. Has anyone else had this problem and if so do you have some suggestions on how to fix it?

I don't have one, but I did contact there tech support when I had problems with the drimaster hand tool. My spray bar wasn't spraying evenly. I bought it second hand. They told me to use a feeler gauge .006 to clean it.

Give them a call before dropping $80 hr plus parts.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Block off all outlets and back-flush it one outlet at a time.

Ooroo,

:roll:

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
Called Hydramaster and they said it you don't flush it out for one minute with just water after each use the gasket in the bottom plate will swell and cause uneven spray flow. Had to buy a new bottom plate...$299 :x

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom