Problems with my Multisprayer

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
I just got a new multiplayer a few weeks ago and this morning it stopped drawing solution from the tank. Not sure if there is a way to prime the pump cause at this point all I hear is a hum from the pump. Anyone have this happen to them?

Name
Kevin De Medeiros
Do u ever rinse it out or ignore recommendation like I do? Also do you find that you go through a lot of prespray with the jets it comes with? The upholstery wand is fantastic compared to my hand pump sprayer.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Only time I clean it out is when I'm spraying protector. Otherwise, it's sits with prespray in it until the pump dies 2 or three years later.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I just ordered 2 more today.

We have a few that are old and look it. They still work fine and we will use them here in the shop but they didn't look presentable any longer for homes and businesses.

steve_64

I have no idea what happened or why. Looks like the wand may have accidentally touched a wire or something while it was.charging. it melted in the direction the wand was angled.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
I melted the case of one on an exhaust pipe. Called Gene @ Multisprayer. Said send him $80 and my old case and he would send me a new one. Reckon he didn't trust I just wanted a replacement and wasn't going to build my own sprayer in a new case. Just bought a new sprayer.

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That's why I buy a couple of new ones every year. They nice on the job. We go through fix the old ones, add the new thicker lances, new gun and hose and use them in shop or store them as back up.

I had 4 broke the other day. Simple stuff, a switch, a cord, a new supply hose, a new valve and they are all back up and running.

steve_64

Looks like mine is getting replaced by the manufacturer. I really didnt think they would but I guess the rep pushed for it.

Guess I dont need a new one yet. Maybe we can get a groujp buy going?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom