ProChem 650

Farenheit251

They are designed to run at 11 hg. Theory being that cfm dries carpets not lift. I know some of the guys w/ big machines still prefer high lift. I haven't had enough experience w/ monster machines to know who is right. For that kind of money I am not guessing. Easier to turn down a machine w/ higher specs than to try to reengineer one w/ lower specs.

Matt King

CFM does dry carpet. So why not run the relief valve tighter (creating a higher level of lift) to Prevent cfm loss at the wand? That's really the point of running higher lift settings via standard spring relief or a precision valve like a Kunkle/Bayco. Keep the airflow at the wand and not sucking out the back of the relief valve. It's simple logic that tends to be over analyzed IMO on the boards. A relief device is intended to protect the blower. Keep it within the blower specs and the load capacity of the machine and it's all smooth sailing... :wink:

T

The Magician

I don't own one but have demoed it. Quiet machine, runs smooth at 2200 rpm. Good vac. Less sensors and wires. Its going to be the best machine Pro Chem ever built.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom