Prochem Apex D Diesel. any good?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Looking at one with 1,000 hours on it came out of clearwater florida....... Anyone know anything about these machines? any good?

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
I have two, a brand new one (the GTX), and the previous style that was around for years. Both with 3 cyl kubota diesels.

I'll have a third in a month, if that tells you anything.

I'm up in Indianapolis, come on up for a day, ride with one of my techs, see it in action.

smart n kleen

i have a prochem apex for sale. it has 236 hrs. comes with a hose reel 250ft of hoses chemicals spotting kit stair tool upholstery tool prochem wand.can run two hoses with no problems. all new belts oil change airfilter awsome machine my email is rknoefler2584@msn.com let me know

PCCN

joeynbgky said:
Looking at one with 1,000 hours on it came out of clearwater florida....... Anyone know anything about these machines? any good?

Don't know about the diesels, but I have a gas Apex and it kicks a**. Previously used smaller slide-in, and 2 Butlers, but this bad boy can boil your water and gives no problems. Bought it as a repo from Interlink, and has a HELLACIOUS time getting it installed, and they NEVER got it right. One visit to JonDon and a quick tune up it runs like a Rolls Royce. Have put over 1700 hours on it in the last year and still no issues.

Walt

PCCN said:
joeynbgky said:

Don't know about the diesels, but I have a gas Apex and it kicks a**. Previously used smaller slide-in, and 2 Butlers, but this bad boy can boil your water and gives no problems. Bought it as a repo from Interlink, and has a HELLACIOUS time getting it installed, and they NEVER got it right. One visit to JonDon and a quick tune up it runs like a Rolls Royce. Have put over 1700 hours on it in the last year and still no issues.

Did you really put 1700 hours on a machine in one year?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom