Prochem APO

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I have had this thing for 4 years and used it 5 times. Each time it clogs in minutes from a little lint. Huge pump, huge price tag, over priced float switch that breaks every time you drive with water in the tank.

So what kind of filter can you use for this huge heavy duty pump that stops working from some cat hair. I have gave up on the float switch.

Thank You

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I do pre vac, but I don't run a in line filter. I am looking for something I can connect to the hose between the tank and the pump out that is not a pita to clean. It only takes a tiny bit of hair to stop this heavy duty pump out.

Name
Nate W.
Louis said:
I do pre vac, but I don't run a in line filter. I am looking for something I can connect to the hose between the tank and the pump out that is not a pita to clean. It only takes a tiny bit of hair to stop this heavy duty pump out.

How bout a knee high stocking on the inside of your tank where your hoses enter? could possibly work.

R

R W

Louis said:

I have the Jabsco APO with the Genesis. I took all the elbows and bends out of the line for freer flow. (The biggest problem is when the nitrile impellor starts to break apart and clog the drain line). I always use a pair of pantyhose on the intank filter box. Change once or twice a day. A little pricey, but asking women for their used panty hose.........????

I also use 2 knee highs on the waste tank/blower filters.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom