Prochem Aqua Helix first use.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
All I can say is WOW! I'm blown away by this tool. My portly body weighs 224 lbs and this tool locked down to the floor and wouldn't move with me leaning back. I had a larger urine job today and ended up going through 12 gallons of treatment. It was the perfect test for my new Helix. I'll admit I was a little hesitant to use it. I thought I would most likely need to grab my water claw to finish things, but that wasn't necessary. I now consider this a "must have" tool if you do urine or flood work. I'm very impressed.

On my little job today, Tom Conway stopped by and helped me video the Aqua Helix in action.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
And my trusty Worx sprayer with UV light.

IMG_7451.JPG

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
All I can say is WOW! I'm blown away by this tool. My portly body weighs 224 lbs and this tool locked down to the floor and wouldn't move with me leaning back. I had a larger urine job today and ended up going through 12 gallons of treatment. It was the perfect test for my new Helix. I'll admit I was a little hesitant to use it. I thought I would most likely need to grab my water claw to finish things, but that wasn't necessary. I now consider this a "must have" tool if you do urine or flood work. I'm very impressed.

On my little job today, Tom Conway stopped by and helped me video the Aqua Helix in action.

How do you compare it to the Water Claw?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
How do you compare it to the Water Claw?
I didn’t think it would work as well as a claw since you’re not standing on it compressing the pad. But I was surprised. That baby locked down tight and pulled that water out. I like it better than the waterclaw. Easier to just drag it across the spectrum rather than jump around with a water claw from spot to spot.

I can‘t wait to use it again. Hopefully I can get more video for Jimmy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Impressive.

What Truck Mount do you have?

I have a Legend - is that powerful enough for the Helix?

kmdineen

Name
Kevin Dineen
I use the water claw and hydro-x extreme extractor to remove water from the carpet and pad on water damage jobs. Both tools compress and lock down on the carpet’s backing preventing slippage that can cause delamination.

I have only seen video’s of the Aqua Helix, but the way it locks down on the carpet and is dragged across the face fibers makes me think of delamination. Carpet is weakest when it is wet and the backings may slip fairly easily. What is your opinion of this tool regarding delamination of the carpet?

Back
Top Bottom