Prochem Aqua Helix is BAD ASS

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Barry Costa will be teaching WRT at the Chicago JonDon this week with 43 people. He will be testing it side by side with the Extreme and the water claw. It will also be used in the flood house at Connections.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
how does it work on berber. I get some BAD urine issues in a complex with LOTS of berber. The waterclaw does an ok job but it be nice to extract more easier.
How do you account for its increased performance?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
how does it work on berber. I get some BAD urine issues in a complex with LOTS of berber. The waterclaw does an ok job but it be nice to extract more easier.
How do you account for its increased performance?

Really smart engineers. Order one Ron you don't like it send it back and only pay the shipping.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
John, speaking of things in your arms how big is the little guy in the photo with you? I think you have had that pic up for a while.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just got mine in!

Hopefully we get a chance to use it over the 3-day weekend. I might even have them call me if they get one just to see them use it.

Thanks John!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
John, speaking of things in your arms how big is the little guy in the photo with you? I think you have had that pic up for a while.
Check him out now :)\
[video=youtube_share;VyMiWM5uEZw]http://youtu.be/VyMiWM5uEZw[/video]

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looking fwd to more reviews of the Aqua.

I was not able to use my EE w/ vacpac on my last 4 floods, and had to use the FE, all I gotta say is that I hate life when using the thing, so I'm just hoping the Aqua is faster than the FE/WC.

Note: - EE = extreme extractor, FE= flash extractor, WC= water claw

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom