prochem everest with the e idle....anyone have one?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
tried it today 3 trigger pulls it goes into idle and a full squeeze ramps back up awesome stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Larger heat exchange machines bypass a lot of water especially in the hotter months. I have a 60 gallon fresh tank and the water box itself holds probably 10 gallons. I have to be very careful to not run out of water on some houses if I carry water. I may have to pump spray some of it and clean back stroke only. The answer to your problem is so simple. Use tap water and get an apo. Then run your machine on high all day without fear of running out of water.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Most your machines are designed to dump if the water box gets too hot. ....nothing new here......most the this problem is if the thermal value screws up.....as hot as I have gotten mine.....it still does not over dump in my tank.......

Reactions: SamIam

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
They nda a new thermal valve..seems to be acting normal..

I cleaned my house with the new hoss today then sent the truck out for a empty, a sectional and 3 other pieces of uph then off to another empty and they came home with water..

Huge day Monday..we will truly test her then and see for sure

Super easy fast fix and thanks sapphire for next day airing the part!' And the follow up call to be sure everything was acting right

Able 1

Name
Keith
Upholstery is a bad test, because the hot water has to go somewhere.. You are going to dump water while doing upholstery, no way around it..

On the Apex the thermal valve is a 145 degree.. I'm going to start with a 180(restaurant Monday), but will probably back down to a 165 degree valve.

Rodney Olson

Name
Rodney Olson
Hello Dave, I have a Everest 650 HP with blue Line electric real with extra assesories . Unit has 350 to 400 Hours. Reason for selling down sized business contact Bob Bonwell : Advantage Marketing 1-800-242-4952 for details extremely clean unit like new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom