prochem heatwave is the bomb

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Tried a sample of heatwave at a chinease buffet tonight. I usualy use the slurry but at restys I cut the heat up . I used extreme clean layed down in the hf scrubbed with nylon brush followed by rinse with heatwave. Came out alot better than would have with slurry. I think I may keep a jar on the shelf for the nastys, seems like it definatly performs better at the higher temps

steampro

Name
Ryan
I agree I just started using this stuff on nasties and commercial and love it!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Yup, heat wave is good shizz. I like the smell myself. I just got a bunch of matrix finish first and like the citrusy smell of that too. Can't wait to try it on our next comm job

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Chris Adkins said:
Yup, heat wave is good shizz. I like the smell myself. I just got a bunch of matrix finish first and like the citrusy smell of that too. Can't wait to try it on our next comm job
I tried finish first, worked pretty good . If I remember right the dilution was kinda heavy and it didnt want to mix very easy simular to cobbs power max. I think finish first is the matrix version of formula 90

Chris A

Name
Chris
1.5 lbs per 5 gallons which I think is the same as heat wave. Ill have to see how well it mixes

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
can't take the smell. i already had it for a year and i don't think i will ever kill it. just switched from fiber plus to rage. masterblend is the new choice dejour at my supplier.

gene

Farenheit251

Wish we would get a Masterblend dealer near Orlando. We had one for a while and it was my favorite line. Now the freight is a killer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom