Prochem Liquid Slurry RUN!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Bought a 5 gallon pail at a CAD, tried it before buying, liked that it was thick. Went to "decant" and the bottom has an inch of sludge in it WTF? My dealer claims it was a silicasomethingorother settling and offered me a free gallon and not replace what I had.Prochem said it would work just as good. Bullshit- it's not stable and it's missing ingredients. It's not even listed in the WHIMIS info off the website. I wonder what other shit is in without any knowledge to the end user?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We use to use Liquid Slurry in our portables, probably just fell out of solution from sitting around so long. Did you notice any cleaning difference? Bet ya didn't, work the distributor for two gallons. LOL

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I paid for a stable liquid. I wouldn't have found this shit in the bottom if I was pouring off a gallon at a time and ANY chemical that does that has stability issues. I'm on my third, YES 3 damn pumps, from finding out after the fact, not to use powders. So, I switched to liquid and now I end up running some kind of goo through the pump. The least they could have done was advise that on the label.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Jimmy L said:
PSssT Willy........why don't you put it in a sprayer and insert it in your rectum and use it as a stool softner?
Can I use my hydroforce KoKo? Or do you suggest a pump sprayer?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Here's a necklace just for you Rich!

fossil_dino_poop_jewellery.jpg

Or would you prefer the key ring?

fossil_dino_poop_keyring.jpg

S

sam miller

Ya thats BS I used liquid 90 in gal form and never saw that happen I do like slurry and was considering getting it at a local supplier for around $25.00 per gal But I really like Liqua pro from cti that runs a little more. Cleans really good though and its a polymer base product has anti resoiling capabilites!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I believe that overpriced shit is usually going for $41 a gallon.

Even $25 is way too much for 98 % water.

Almost as bad as the internet SCAMPOOS for around that $40 price.

S

sam miller

Thats funny scampoo Joe Domin will be on the chat room tomorrow I think Slurry was his when at prochem! I think its got a little more to it then 98 percent water!

I liked it but I also like liquid 90 at $26.95 per gallon phosphate free!

Ya I will check but Ya $ 24.95 per gallon case price I usually order 3 case of tha,t 3 case KOP, 3 case of citrus spotter 3 cases enzall.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom