Prochem Performer Bear Catalytic

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Great machine. We once had 4 of them. 32 hp Nissan, it's a beast of a powerplant.

That machine is only half used but some parts are already going to be hard to find. I wouldn't pay too much for it, simply because of that.

Reactions: Living The Dream

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Cat or Daishin pump?

It's getting to be difficult to get Performer parts, and this was the father to the Performer. Do you intend to use this as your primary unit?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Check it out well. Old vans can still be in good shape if maintained. See if he has receipts for any maintenance. Make sure you have good tires and brakes. Run the unit and make sure it hasn't been frozen. If you can do some of the work yourself it's not a bad deal

Reactions: Living The Dream

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The mess inside the truck speaks to neglect, even though the van looks clean, as does the front panel.

I see an Express Distributing label on the panel. They are good people, so I would talk to them about it, and have the unit checked out by them too.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
wish there were more pics of the inside of unit.
Doesn't look abused from the outside for the age and hours

unless the van is bondo buggy and repainted, it's in great shape for a '94 that sees winter road salt.
That year Ford came stock with the 4.9ltr/300CID straight 6
It's a pretty bulletproof ole school legit truck engine
125K is nothing if marginally maintained .
Don't know if they put the C6 tranny in the half tons like the 3/4 and one tons.
but If so, it's pretty ole school bulletproof too

Sure would be better if 3/4 ton though
That year half ton is pretty light (6600 GVW) for a big unit and gear
2007 they upped the half tons to 8500 GVW...and they're GTG if not carrying water

van's worth $1200-$1800 retail depending
(if a bondo buggy, I'd pass period)

the TM....if solid, never frozen and looks decent under the hood and in good working order ready to work today, $3000 would seem fair

wild card, and what I have no clue about, depends if any proprietary oddities make it difficult or expensive to repair/replace
If none of those, a capable fellow should be able to source suitable parts to keep it humming

..L.T.A.

Name
Swani
The mess inside the truck speaks to neglect, even though the van looks clean, as does the front panel.

I see an Express Distributing label on the panel. They are good people, so I would talk to them about it, and have the unit checked out by them too.
Thanks Jim, I didn't notice the Express Distributing label. They are my go to people in Billings.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom